PDA

View Full Version : Dont go FTZ racing

GOTFEAR
04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I got a 370 cylinder a bout a year and a half ago raced it a few times the bottom of the sleeve egged shaped sent it back and was told they couldn't get to it until fall this was april 2007 well i still don't have it and every time i call they say its in the works i spent $3500.00 with them. Oh yea they told me it would be better to just buy a new one.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

bushwesl
04-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Wow... that is ridiculous. I don't understand what it is with companies not understanding that the customer is always their #1 priority, and that customer service is key:confused: Especially with a repeat customer... who spent $3500!

On a side note, I see that you're running an LSR no-link frame... What are you using for your intake, carb, boot, and airbox setup? I'm in the process of building an LSR no-link R and am having difficulties with this. If you could post or send me some pictures of it as well it would be greatly appreciated. My email is bushwesl@msu.edu.

Thanks,
Wes

ib2strokin
04-29-2008, 08:41 AM
I hate to say it, but it doesn't surprise me. I live an hour and a half from their shop and I just had my first and prolly last experience with them. Long story short, they had my cyclinder for 1 month to do a bore! They promised to me 3 times before I finally got it, then they sent me the wrong piston with it! I was lookin at gettin a big bore motor from em but if it takes em that long to do a bore, I couldn't imagine a 370 kit!

GOTFEAR
04-29-2008, 10:42 PM
yea i just wont my big bore cylinder back and done or a refund on all that bull s,,t talk you need this you need that I bought it all, I now have a 330 pv from ESR and have nothing but good things to say good and fast service and this thing is a hole shot king.

GOTFEAR
04-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by bushwesl
Wow... that is ridiculous. I don't understand what it is with companies not understanding that the customer is always their #1 priority, and that customer service is key:confused: Especially with a repeat customer... who spent $3500!

On a side note, I see that you're running an LSR no-link frame... What are you using for your intake, carb, boot, and airbox setup? I'm in the process of building an LSR no-link R and am having difficulties with this. If you could post or send me some pictures of it as well it would be greatly appreciated. My email is bushwesl@msu.edu.

Thanks,
Wes well cant run a air box or a no-link box to much wheel travel now i run a open K&N filter with a splash guard (# plate) around it . works good raced a national at mills creek and rained all night and i was the 2nd race worked good

04-30-2008, 12:17 AM
yeah the money gos to some peoples head then they turn in to *** holes an dont care what you think... what i do is on the 3rd time i have to call i say send me my stuff back we will never do bizz again an ill be sure to tall all my friend! they do 1 of 2 things "say whatever" or "say no we will have it to you an a day or to sorry" lol an most of the time the stop there **** after that
i just got sent the wrong a-arms an that really pissed me off i didnt get to ride all week end dont you guys think they should have to send me free brake lines? i mean i could have been riding but no they sent me the wrong ones i buy at min 3000 in parts a year this year i may be getting a new quad so this is there time to be nice there are 100s of shops only one of me lol

so when they are *** holes f*ck them tell them to for get about it. that your going to go to someone that wants to work for your money! not someone thats going to piss around

sorry about jacking the thread :p

mineralgrey01gt
04-30-2008, 08:07 AM
thats rediculous how some people are. I was getting ready to order a pipe from them but I guess im not. Ill go with a TRX 5 centermount instead

ib2strokin
04-30-2008, 08:14 AM
GOTFEAR... How do you like your ftz pipe? I've got the fat inframe and I love it!

mineralgrey01gt
04-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ib2strokin
GOTFEAR... How do you like your ftz pipe? I've got the fat inframe and I love it!

not trying to hijack the thread but do you have pics? Id like to see how the fit and finish is. Does it hit the plastics any? Im about to order some new laker customs plastics and dont want to mess them up

GOTFEAR
04-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by ib2strokin
GOTFEAR... How do you like your ftz pipe? I've got the fat inframe and I love it! love my pipe good all around power.

GOTFEAR
04-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
not trying to hijack the thread but do you have pics? Id like to see how the fit and finish is. Does it hit the plastics any? Im about to order some new laker customs plastics and dont want to mess them up no pics but only place the pipe hits is on the fender wen your leaning on the fender had to make fender brace and heat wrapped the piper wear it was hitting

woodsracer144
05-02-2008, 02:35 PM
how do the motors last? because im looking at a 87 with a FTZ p&P so i dont wanna get it if its junk...

kiesta00
05-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm sure their porting is decent, can't go wrong there. I wouldn't buy a motor built by them though.

I have their out of frame drag pipe at its pretty good for hills. Pulls great up top.

woodsracer144
05-13-2008, 12:18 PM
i got that 250r last night but i dont know what this plate is its the bottom end, gasket, spacer. gasket, topend.... what does that do? do FTZ have the high comp. pistons in the 265 jugs? or is it the head shaved? i dont wanna keep on running the 110 in this thing ... its too much $$ for me...

thanks if any one could help me that would be awsome