PDA

View Full Version : whos good with graphics?

DGR Designs
11-26-2002, 04:02 PM
ok heres what i need. i can't do graphic stuff worth a rats *** so, but the ATV club that i am a high member of is looking for a simple club logo. i was thinkin of maybe having a little river, and a quad on top of a bridge over the river, and a few simple trees but i can't draw it on paint. i was hoping somebody could do it up for me goodor any other ideas we want to promote good riding practices hence the bridge over the river lol it CAN have M.V.A.T.V.C. in it (short for Musquodoboit Valley ATV Club). no theres no prize but i figured you guys are a good bunch to help a brotha out lol. it has to be simple tho! partly because theres going to be stickers made up with the logo on it to go on the club licence plate. so none of those fancy colors lol just the simple ones easy grees blues black etc. post em up here its open to everybody! i jst want to see what you guys can come up with!

Thanks from the M.V.A.T.V.C.!

tants
11-26-2002, 04:07 PM
PM striker

racerx573
11-26-2002, 04:11 PM
If you can get me a pic a bridge, trees, and whatever else u want, I may be able to do somethin for ya. I made this for my site...

Striker49
11-26-2002, 11:18 PM
*Scrached*

DGR Designs
11-27-2002, 09:10 AM
hey! thats good enough! simple and to the point which is just like we were looking for. thaks alot man.
~Dave

phatswinn
11-27-2002, 10:23 AM
:huh

Striker49
11-28-2002, 06:26 PM
Dont use that last one... its horrible. lol.

I made a better one, I found some more stuff to play with, but its still not any good (IMO)

Dan_Guetter
11-28-2002, 06:32 PM
oh boy

Striker49
11-28-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by wiredmini
oh boy

Im screwed.... Im bout to get the shaft...

Dan_Guetter
11-28-2002, 06:41 PM
hey striker,
say i like what your doing, i like to see others out there with graphic skills...........so keep up the good work!!!!!!

ps i don't have photoshop at the moment, so im not even gonna try anything!! have at her!!!!

Striker49
11-28-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by wiredmini
hey striker,
say i like what your doing, i like to see others out there with graphic skills...........so keep up the good work!!!!!!

ps i don't have photoshop at the moment, so im not even gonna try anything!! have at her!!!!

Yeah, im not that good....I am to an extent, but prolly not as good as people think I am...I just dont have the years of experience like some other people do, so its kinda hard to compete if ya get what Im sayin.

Like your design for this site, there isnt anyway I could come up with somin like that.

You have alot of great work dude.