PDA

View Full Version : is photoshop free?

jesseweaver
04-28-2008, 07:04 PM
i noticed a lot of people have photoshop, so i looked at downloading it.... $649:eek2: does everyone pay that much or is there a way to get it free?

CannondaleRider
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
No...there is no LEGAL way to get it for free....

416exfreak
04-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
No...there is no LEGAL way to get it for free....

Notice his choice of words.

If you get caught pirating it, you coudl face a few years in prison and a $250'000 dollar fine.

You tell me if its worth it.

jesseweaver
04-28-2008, 07:36 PM
ive always wondered how they catch you for that stuff? do they actually have to have your computer and look at the history or can they do it over the internet

elmer91
04-28-2008, 07:43 PM
photoshop deff. is not free. here are a few options.

you can search google for a few things like photoshop. one that i found is paint.net. has a lot of features like photoshop, and is free.

the other option is to go to a website that sells it cheap. i got Photoshop CS3 Extended, which normally is $1000, for $300 on http://www.academicsuperstore.com/

leveldrummer
04-28-2008, 08:12 PM
there are a ton of different programs that do some of the stuff that photoshop does, just depends on how much time you wanna spend on it, and what your actually trying to do.

04-28-2008, 08:49 PM
yeah if you download illegally and get caught especially you windows vista users wish ya luck paying those steep fines. Windows Vista has an automatic detection that will lock your computer and you have to call microsoft to get it unlocked. I heard something you get 3 chances then you get arrested? I wouldnt tempt it though.

Exrider434
04-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
yeah if you download illegally and get caught especially you windows vista users wish ya luck paying those steep fines. Windows Vista has an automatic detection that will lock your computer and you have to call microsoft to get it unlocked. I heard something you get 3 chances then you get arrested? I wouldnt tempt it though. Hmmm....700+ downloaded songs and my vista still runs like a champ.... That kinda just makes me want to buy music :ermm:

Pipeless416
04-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LeGaCyGiAnT124
I have thousands of songs as well as Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Nero Startsmart, Ect. I haven't been caught yet.

advertising that on a public forum probably isn't the smartest thing.. people all have connections.