PDA

View Full Version : Walsh Crf ?

laeger2fiddyr
04-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Im thinking of selling my 06Walsh TRX and building a new Walsh CRF. Just wondering how all the parts are to get ahold of? Like fuel tank, exhaust, 250r calipers. Just dont want to build this and then a yr or 2 down the road I cant get any parts for it! I miss my LSR CRF and would like to build a Walsh. Also does anyone know who owns this crf? Got some ?'s for him.
Thanks,
Travis

outacontrol
04-28-2008, 03:31 PM
hit up jrspawn, he deals with walsh's

gtr
04-29-2008, 02:45 AM
can u send me some of your walsh ,i maybe interested in it .also da price .;)

250Renvy
04-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Parts aren't that hard to come by. Worst case scenerio you buy a beat up R and strip all the parts you need and rebuild them. You can always use 450R spindles/calipers or 400ex spindles with caliper adapters.

The most discontinued parts are stock parts that nobody uses except collectors.

The exhaust is the only thing you may have an issue with but most TRX pipes will fit with very little modification.

The hardest thing will be finding a frame unless you get a new one built.

laeger2fiddyr
04-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I talked to sparks today and they said they still offer the pipe for the walsh crfs, just that they had to build it. They told me 4 weeks. Talked to walsh and they said about 2 months or so on all the chassis parts. I thought about trying to find a used one but they usually are beat or I would have to rebuild it the way I wanted. Im just worried about the 250r parts that it uses if something would brake, if they still make it or would it be discontinued? I have someone that will buy my 06trx but what sucks is I wont be able to ride for quite awhile!:( Somedays I want to get rid of the trx & somedays I just think I should keep it. I guess I got some hard core thinking to do!!!

laeger2fiddyr
04-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Another thing, anybody that has had or has a walsh crf, have u had any probs w/ the frame/swinger cracking? J/W?

250Renvy
04-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Sounds like you need my frame! It's about 1 month from completion but you could transfer everything from your TRX to it.

It's a HRE built from a Laeger 250R Narrow front that uses all 450R parts including front end, suspension, swingarm, suspension, brake parts and 400ex body.

I designed it specifically so the only 250R parts I would need is the motor. Then the engine compartment is designed to be able to mount a CRF 450 05+ AND a 250R.

So it's so trick I don't and probably won't sell it, but I doubt I'll be able to build it the way I want for a year or so.

JNWQUADMX
04-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Thats My Quad.!!!!!!!! Jeff Walts

laeger2fiddyr
04-30-2008, 06:02 AM
i think i got it in the show off your hybrid forum? not sure? its been awhile since i found it! your should just sell me ur crf!! haha!:) i'll try to call u 2day. i was wondering if u could send me some pics of it, just closer up to see what parts you used?

JNWQUADMX
04-30-2008, 06:58 PM
ok. i will post some up 2morrow. everything is walsh right down to the air box ducts and flange. extension, skidplate and pivot bolt.