PDA

View Full Version : What would you tell Honda if you could

motochris
11-26-2002, 03:14 PM
I have been noticing a lot of posts and rumors about Honda making this and making that and even on some of the freestyle boards to... If you had a chance to tell a CEO of Honda something what would it be and what would you say???........ Time to vent boys.........:D

I would tell them:
You need to hear what the people want and are asking for... Stop putting so much money into that stupid aluminum frame for the CR's when the Yamaha YZ weighs 3 pounds less... The 250X and 300ex hasnt changed much scence 1987 and the 400EX needs more balls...Put some money into the engine program and get back on top... What in the he11 are you guys doing??!! Do you like being the laughing stock of the magazines and told every year that your stuff is slow and suspensions suck??? You better wake up and get your ***** in gear and start making something people like and want... Im a die hard Honda rider but Blue is starting to look good.................:grr

Ok whos next??????????????????

R-Crazy
11-26-2002, 03:37 PM
i wouldnt go as far as "blue is starting to look good," but dales are nice looking.

dave

Glow Plug
11-26-2002, 04:40 PM
I would tell them the get off their f*cking fat arse's and start making a new SPORT quad and start making the r again umm what else oh yeah tell them to start making better quad's a mabye just mabye start paying attention to the f*cking market!!!

srry venting my anger

cdalejef
11-26-2002, 04:40 PM
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!!!:blah

beerock
11-26-2002, 04:56 PM
I woudlnt go as far as saying there suspension sucks..........

there suspension geometry is being copied by everyone, so that is just a false statement.

I really dont think I have anything bad to say to honda, cuz I feel there playing there cards just right.

the 400ex has made so much money for them they dont care what the mags say, the CASH FIGURES is what they care about. they have made morer then any other company off a single model quad.(this is the second time too)-trx250r was the first-

So let the bashing go on.

dirt wheels is biased and thats that.

they keep bashing hponda because they know there the best and they want them to come out with another bike again.

Its kinda like your girlfriend holding out on you.
you know that pussay is good and your pissed because she wont give it up. LOL

Give it up honda!!!
give up that pussay! LOL

so you see honda has the ball and I can bet there being CHARITABLE to the other manufacturers by not putting it out yet.
let them make some money then there gonna be hurtin.

although the cdales are nice and probably hondas only competition right now.
but if yamaha does something with the 426 then theres 3 competitors.
I can tell ya right now the yz450 wont see a quad frame especially with 4 gears.so maybe yamaha has plans for the 426?

so I guess I would say....

keep doin what your doin honda.
maybe a little insight on what you are doing would calm the blood loyal honda riders. I have no problem though, I have a 1988 trx250r and havent seen anything better yet!!!! ;)

Ride400
11-26-2002, 04:56 PM
id tell them papa

Dextreme
11-26-2002, 05:07 PM
I would let them know the last two quads I purchased were not a Honda (after lots of research and comparing). I know they focus on quality, but the other Japanese makers are leaving them behind. You can count on the fact they recognize it. The magazine reviews aren't helping matters.

Rip_Tear
11-26-2002, 05:09 PM
What I would tell them.

"You have done an awsome job on every quad you have made! I love the 400ex and the 250R. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for your next sports quad.":D

I mean it, they did an awsome job on every quad they have ever produced. I still love my 400ex and I don't mind if they take a little longer to come out with a new sports quad. The 400ex was on top for 4 years! Remember that, we can't expect an awsome quad to just pop out. Honda has no real reason to make a 450 now that everyone is making chassis for the 450F engine. Just save up your money, and if you really want a new quad get a C-Dale for now.

beerock
11-26-2002, 05:38 PM
heres the new sticker there putting on there bikes, I got it from my friend at r&d

:D
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/514/207honda-danger.jpg

Blysster
11-26-2002, 06:10 PM
I'd rather have them take their time and produce another superior quality quad than releasing a poor one right away and having the customers be their ginney pigs for the first few years and fixing the problems on later models because of so many customer complaints (I don't have to name any companies here :D)

I'd tell them that although it might be a good strategic move to wait before they release their new quad they should hurry up. They are losing loyal customers everyday and will be losing another one this spring if they don't get their ars in gear.

Oh, and I'm almost possitive they have a new quad ready for the showroom floor but are holding back on realeasing any information about. I'm guessing it will be a CRF based engine.

OutlawEX
11-26-2002, 06:13 PM
I would tell honda to lick these nutz:devil

01TRX300EX
11-26-2002, 06:32 PM
I would tell them to get off their butts and make another sport quad. There were already to many Ranchers and there are 6, improve the 300EX, give the 250EX better suspension, give the 400EX reverse and drop the price, make a 450F powered quad for MX racers and possibly XC racers, and make a 650 for all the big bore lovers. They have gotten passed by Yamaha, Suzuki, and Cannondale in recent years, they need to get back in it, I know they can.

11-26-2002, 08:58 PM
id tell them to "***** or get of the pot" casue they are loosing customers every day and the excuse about the 400ex's well god damn it they will still sell trust me when the 300ex was the only quad out and they introduced the 400ex paol\ple still buy the 300ex so i dont buy that quad. I think that they are jst a little bit behind and dont want to make it look like they were jst siting around. But thats about all i would say casue my next quad wont be a honda. NOt that i dislike honda its jsut that im a big guy and i really need a bigger quad. Either a ds 650 or cdale.
killer Trust me i love my honda but its just not the bike for me and my friends 400ex also is just a little to small also if im goign to buy another quad its going to have to last me through college so im going buy a big quad.
killer

11-26-2002, 09:05 PM
id say pa pa pa please give me a new cr 250f

Glow Plug
11-26-2002, 09:08 PM
Ok already adding to my post from be4
I would them to stop making so many ranchers (like comeone who needs 6 of one quad????) make the 300ex better so that they can rule the small sport quad market idefitly (sp??)
and to put a patent on there frames (if possable
:confused: ) So then the lazy arse's at the other company's cough** suzuki cough*** yamaha cough***

sorry about that i just have a bad cough tonight lol

and yeah sure take there time redesgining a new quad but please don't talk the 10 years that it took you last time

Twiztid
11-26-2002, 09:25 PM
i know man, i was looking at a 400 after i sell my 300,(its forsale now, the mods are below, im asking 4500) but now im starting to like that new z400, its bad looking. and itkills th 400, and it keeps up wit a raptor, honda needs to put there act together, and make a bad***** quad, that blows everone out of the water!

Woodsrider
11-26-2002, 09:32 PM
Well if I had the chance to talk to the CEO of HONDA, I wouldn't waste my time talking about quads;) Ya see, I think the NSX is really outdated and tired. It needs to be longer and wider and 450+HP. It needs bigger binders and bigger meat up front.
Make the seat frames from Carbon fiber. Same with the wheels.
Or just leave it alone and lower the price to 35K. And one more thing Mr Honda guy, What were you thinking putting honda badges on the Isuzu rodeo and trooper? That was as dumb as the Vigor:rolleyes: Then after I vented about work I would ask to speak to the guy in charge of Motorcyles and ATVs.

motochris
11-27-2002, 04:56 AM
Well all i know is it seems Honda is getting ripped on cause there just not putting good stuff out... Sure the EX is a damn good quad but wont keep up with the raptor or z400 ect.... The dirt bikes Honda is slow, the YZ beat it all the time and now KTM is coming on strong... What going to be next?? All i know is Honda better get there $hit together.....

I will always be a loyal honda guy.....