PDA

View Full Version : clossing trails

Team Outlaw #34
11-26-2002, 03:06 PM
hey,

In school today out teacher said that we would have to do a "Controversial Issues For Your Consideration," which is basically i have to have a current issues topic and fight for it....

I was giong to fight for atv trails....

So i was wondering if anyone of you knew of some sites where there might be some info on this....

If this post is confusing let me know....

Thanks a lot....

motochris
11-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Dude i live in Wyoming and we have a place here called Yellostone park and they are trying to ban snowmachines and i think atv's to from being in the park... They have been riding in the park for as long as i can remember and before i was born...lol we wont get into the age thing... But the stupid flower sniffing tree huggers and other people are trying to shut it down.... If this is something you can use i'll dig it up for you or give you a web link to it... Funny thing is they show a picture of snomachines with this bad exhaust coming from them and to me it looks like the machines are moving and spitting up snow making it look worse than it really is.... But there are alot of places that are being shut down and shouldnt be to hard to find on the web... Good luck on your paper..................:)

Doibugu2
11-26-2002, 03:37 PM
Lookup threads by upstaterider (i think) He is always posing about that stuff.

Team Outlaw #34
11-26-2002, 03:39 PM
thanks man....

yeah them damn stump humpers....

if you know what the link is and it doesn't take you a while to find i could use it....

thanks again....

Team Outlaw #34
11-26-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Lookup threads by upstaterider (i think) He is always posing about that stuff.

ok thanks doibugu2....

i'll do that....

Team Outlaw #34
12-04-2002, 04:41 PM
bump, anyone else know of a good site that I could check out?

anything would help....

thanks....

-andy

skinrider440
12-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
yeah them damn stump humpers....

i have never heard that one!!! otflmfgdao

Atreyu
12-04-2002, 05:34 PM
i hate hippies...they should just stop being little b!tches because the air is getting polluted, but then again-look at their old beat cars that pollute way more than a factory

flyin#5
12-04-2002, 07:11 PM
do a google search on Minnesota trail closings. i would think that would be your best way to find that stuff. i cant really think of any sites or trail closings around which is a good thing.

sportraxrider10
12-04-2002, 07:13 PM
yea i search would be your best bet

quadbiker
12-04-2002, 08:12 PM
What's orange and yellow and looks good on a hippie?

Fire.

Ryan
12-04-2002, 08:26 PM
Check out www.glamisonline.com , they should have some infomation on that. I know there you can sign up to help save dunes. Also look for the blue ribbon and I know they are helping us to fight. go to a search engine and put in " honda 250r fourms" They have some information on that subject.

joeroadking
12-04-2002, 09:42 PM
******* tree huggers, bring me back to my youth one of them spit on buddys helmet when we where passing them slowley on on a trail, I stopped and I laid down 2 gears of roost with my r with the front brakes on LOL :huh :devil

EricB
12-04-2002, 10:30 PM
no hippies are ok, out of controll libral environmentalists are stupid. well i guess what i consider hippies are crazy people who live up in the hills and grow fields of...yeah. they don't hurt anyone, infact its a common site to see a "hippie" driving a big jacked up 72 chevy. hehe tree huggers don't like wheelin' machines i know that much.

haha stump humper, thats funny never heard that one. hehe you learn all kinds of great stuff when you talk to people from minisota. i learned window licker from a guy from there hehe. we call the special kid buss the short buss or tard cart.

Team Outlaw #34
12-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by EricB
short buss or tard cart.

hahahaha....

never heard that one....

haha i learned that stump humpers saying on this site....

i was laughing so hard when i heard it....

thanks for all of the replys....

RED121572
12-05-2002, 01:40 PM
The Clinton admistration passed a bill that Yellowstone is to be closed to snowmobiles starting in the winter of 2004/2005; due to noise and exhaust pollution.

The Bush administration has recently flushed that regulation down the toilet.

The park WILL remain open for the snowmobiles BUT, they may only allow 1,100 snowmobiles in the park per day.

:D :D :D