PDA

View Full Version : DRR takes 1st on all 3 CVT Podiums in VA

bulldogfallon
04-28-2008, 07:10 AM
Congrats to all of the DRR riders that fought hard and made DRR proud this past weekend.

(In the 90 cvt it has Caston listed as XTR, but it is a DRX)

You don't have to finish on the podium to hold your head high. Just showing up and riding hard is enough to make the DRR Nation proud!!

I see some of these tracks and I can't imagine how some of these little guys must feel.

I admire their guts to make it look so easy.

Great job guys!!!

Don't forget to say thanks to mom and dad for getting you there....

Logan #34's Dad
04-28-2008, 07:17 AM
YEAH BABY!!!!! APEX WHO? LOL

bulldogfallon
04-28-2008, 07:30 AM
All the credit goes to the riders....DRR is just lucky to have some of the fast ones making them look good :)

It is great that there are brands that let these riders compete at this level

When I was a kid this wouldn't have been possible (no low shots Marc)

Logan #34's Dad
04-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey Gary, I realize you have to be politically correct BUT I don't. It is no different then Kawasaki vs Honda vs Can-Am vs Suzuki vs KTM vs Yamaha. I agree the kids are blessed to have these machines AND all the aftermarket items for them. Alot better than the old Honda 3-wheelers or the Yamaha four wheelers. LOL. I believe competition between brands create a better quad. i.e. the new Apex LT is a bad lookin machine. So if I run my mouth, I'm just not worried about saying what most are thinking.
Rocky

bulldogfallon
04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
;)

orange xtreme
04-28-2008, 10:57 AM
That was one heck of a first moto in the 70cc class Rocky you should be very proud. It was good to offically meet you and your family this weekend. What about that horne kid good job to all.

The McConnells

hotquads1
04-28-2008, 12:14 PM
another "outstanding" event for the DRR NATIONAL RACE TEAM, here are the podium finishers from the team!
Caston Mcconnell won the 90cvt class on his DRR 90
G-Force rider -Christian Horne won the 70 cvt with his DRR 70
Andrew Bridges won the 50 CVT class on his DRR 50
Also , Logan Dusenberry had a 2nd in the 70 cvt and Turbo Smith finished 3rd in the 50cvt . It was a great race and the podiums were filled with some talented DRR riders. Congrats to all the kids, Lets keep the winning streak going in IL.
marc

raidernut
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Mconnells you have a pm