PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Logan

etondaddy
04-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Congratulations Logan Dusenberry on a fantastic finish in Virginia…..and a first moto win. Rock you must be very proud.

Mike Kozura

Logan #34's Dad
04-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks Big Mike,
I am sooooo proud of him. He rode like he knows how to ride in that first moto. The bonus is that I have the race on helment cam.
Only problem now though is He wants to go to all the rest of the nationals! Got any money for me? LOL
Rocky

quadnana7
04-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Rocky
You have created a race demon on the track take it from me once they get a taste of victory you can't slow them down they just want to get faster. We are so proud of Logan and excited for him on his win on Sat that was the best birthday present he could get. Our class was the best race I have seen in a long time Christian loved it I hope you can get something worked out so you can come to Sunset. Logan is a great competitor and Christian loves racing against him.

Logan #34's Dad
04-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks, Gary and Freida. You guys are great and because of people like you we will return. We may want our rider to win more than anything, HOWEVER, we are just as excited to see the others win as well. I thought it was great that you guys were the first one's at our camp to congratulate Logan on Saturday after a great battle between Christian and Logan. I think Christian was more excited about the battle than Logan. LOL.
Did Gary or Christian's Dad tell you we came over to Congratulate Christian after the moto but we missed you guys. Sorry, We were in a hurry to get out before more rain came and kept us in the mud.
Tell Christian GREAT JOB!
Rocky

Reimer Racing
04-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Rock tell Logan NICE JOB!!!!

Motorhome run better this weekend?

Zack used his helmet cam this weekend it worked awesome. Another rider hit the side of Jessie and flipped her end over end and Zack had it all on the camera. Pretty bad crash but shes ok thank god. It even has on it where Zacks stop to see if shes ok. It even pick Zack saying O MY GOD over the sound of the motor. I will try and post so you guys can see it

hotquads1
04-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Logan and Christian put on a great show ! congrats to you both .
marc