PDA

View Full Version : Rear link??

markeg192
04-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Is anyone making a rear suspension link, or a dual spring conversion yet? I'd like to get the seat height down some.

nvrpmx
04-27-2008, 08:40 PM
we use the stock link with a duel rate fox shock on the motoworks team and it works very well.

ds450
04-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Epic racing is making a linkage for it already that they use with a fox shock.

maconu
05-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Epic has not been using a fox shock with their long travel rear linkage. I ordered this and the fox podium rear shock. The rear linkage was the only thing that Epic sent right away it took nearly 1.5 months to get the a-arms. I was not getting my fox shocks front or rear so Instead of depending on who I ordered through to figure out what was happening I did.

Fox doesn't even have a part number for the rear shock that is designed for the epic rear linkage on the ds450 however they should have it any time now and will start production. I'm glad I called bacuase what I would have ended up with would have been an epic long travel rear linkage and a fox standard travel rear linkage.

I would check on what you ordered. The person I have been working with at fox have been VERY Professional and responsive to my calls (and there were many). I have been dealing with Mark. I would ABSOLUTELY do business with Fox again.