PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try the Northeast MX club in New Jersey?

adam833
04-27-2008, 01:38 PM
They are expensive. I was wondering how it is since chatts is going to be gone soon.
Their site is here
http://www.northeastmxclub.com/

sunco
04-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Never heard of the place.

yellowzo3
04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes, it is very expensive. I've never been there and it hadn't even crossed my mind to take a second look at the place when I heard the price. But that was over a year ago. I'm pretty sure you can only ride on the track if there is another quad rider that wants to use the track as well. I don't think you can ride by yourself. They split up practice into sessions if there are a lot of riders. So I'd assume they'd split it into beginner bikes, beginner quads, and then higher level bikes and higher level quads. Now the price is $800 a year per person. For that price I'd expect to have the track open to ride on all day, and not have to sit out. Not sit out for 3 sessions just to ride 1 session. That kinda sucks for $800. I'm pretty sure we don't have too many people that belong to the track on here, so your best bet is to call up and ask as many questions as you'd like. For that price you should ask anything you can think of just to be sure its worth it. They do have RV hookups, food, and I think a place to hang out, so thats pretty cool. I'm guessing its a super nice track since its private and I guess you could say "exclusive". Now-a-day's the $1200 per family may seem like a bargain because its a safe place to ride. If I lived closer I may consider it, but with the price of gas it will cost me $100 just to drive there lol

sunco
04-29-2008, 04:12 PM
yellowzo3 where do you live? I'm in northwest Jersey & thats what I'm paying fuel each way to get to BPG pulling the toyhauler.

yellowzo3
04-29-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm in central jersey, I was just saying that as an expression to basically say its not worth the $800 plus gas to get there lol... this summer it will be around $4 a gallon and after driving each way for a few weekends I'm sure it will take its toll on the wallet haha... I think I'm a little over an hour away from there or so? They're near Mt. Holly right?

sunco
04-30-2008, 07:10 AM
they said 3 miles south of the columbus flee market. no matter what happens , everyones cost have gonna out of control for doing there hobbies.