PDA

View Full Version : Riding though nudist colony!

RATPACK Z400
04-27-2008, 11:23 AM
We had a trail system for 15-20yrs here in MD along a river the trail went on a local nudist colonys land they never bothered us until a couple years back when new members wanted to venture in woods more without us seeing them so they told us no more riding well thats trails been riden 20yrs too many people use it but they started enforcing that we not cross there land but we did one morning with a couple of newbes that didn,t know the problem we were having with Nudists ,so were going across there land as were leaving there land two male nudist jump out with macheats in ther hands from behind us as were slowly moving (12 quads crossing ditch) and the newbes see them coming and start screaming to GO with terror in there eyes,it was funny to think in there point of view what had happed ,they,re in the woods and all of a sudden two men nude with giant knifes in there hands jump out and chase them down the trail they begged us not to go back the same way!It was SO funny!

ride red 14
04-29-2008, 03:16 PM
lol thats funny!! i would have prob peed my pants if that happened to me! hahah

gncc025
05-02-2008, 03:07 PM
LMAO! that would suck:p

RATPACK Z400
05-04-2008, 07:25 PM
It was some of the best trails ,Too bad we cant ride them anymore there was also a fellow that hated us riding and would run out to stop us one time he came out and slipped in mud and was covered in it we laughed at him and rolled out in a hurry,he also helped in shutting down are trails there were 10miles up to a track and 10miles back with hillclimbs ,mud pits,open trail/tight trails it had it all.Its a shame people dont understand riding atv/bikes !

hardtrailz400
05-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Its a shame you dont have the respect not to ride on the nudist's land after they stated they didn't want you on it. No wonder your riding areas get shut down. It not others not understanding riding, its your lack of respect that gives riders a bad name.

Its too bad they didnt use the machetes on you, that would help clean up our sport.

Wildbrain
05-10-2008, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by hardtrailz400
Its a shame you dont have the respect not to ride on the nudist's land after they stated they didn't want you on it. No wonder your riding areas get shut down. It not others not understanding riding, its your lack of respect that gives riders a bad name.

Its too bad they didnt use the machetes on you, that would help clean up our sport.

Way to let em have it hardtrailz. I would bet they had loud pipes also !!!!!!

Seano300ex
05-12-2008, 05:40 PM
were are these trails in md? LMAO i would be roooooosting them nudes hhahah

Black R/T
05-30-2008, 08:24 PM
bwahaha!!!!! thats the funniest thing ive ever heard on this site! i would have cracked up if i wouldve been there.

YAMERNA
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by hardtrailz400

no clothes no rights.........sounds like them nudist wanted to give it to you......lol :p

iiidreamiii
06-14-2008, 06:36 PM
well show them nudist what it's all about brother. haha. they need to stay on there land and you need to stay in the woods if you don't want any trouble.

UNBROKEN
07-02-2008, 10:04 AM
hey im also in maryland let me guess was this nudist colony in cronwsville by campp barret? lmfao i dont know wut i would have done, anyone that loves to just walk around naked either has to be proud of himself or be fuc*D up in the head

Washburn
07-09-2008, 03:17 PM
hahaha thats hilairous, no shoes, no shirt, no pants, you get roost in your bugeye

kylacgarrett
07-18-2008, 08:12 AM
That is the funniest story ever! I would have loved to see their faces. LOL