PDA

View Full Version : So who's going?!?

MxDale71
11-26-2002, 11:52 AM
Who's gonna be at Rnd 1 of the TQRA winter series? I'm almost posotive that I'll be there, and maybe this time I'll be able to finish a whole series :blah :eek:. Well, if you're gonna be there, let me know and I'll see you there.

Just look for this quad....

stocktires
11-27-2002, 01:09 PM
which tracks and where are they located? Got some dates for the races?
lmk, I might depending where and when

MxDale71
11-27-2002, 04:15 PM
CLICK HERE! (http://www.tqra.com) For the TQRA website. It has all the dates, tracks, and times.

Hope to see you there.

stocktires
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
kewl, I'd love to go, But its a lil far without a liscence. I MIGHT be able to make the last two (I'll be driving by then)

raptor_02
11-27-2002, 11:00 PM
your quad is awesome mxdale!!!!!!!!!!!!

HillBillY
11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
I'll be there

pieter call me sometime this weekend.
how are you gtting up there I'll proly go to our lake lot saturday night and stay there then leave there sunday mourning. I dunno so give me a call when you get this.

MxDale71
11-28-2002, 12:05 PM
Thanks Raptor_02.

DJ - I can't find my cell phone right now but when I do find it, I"ll give you a call. If you read this first, I think my dad isn't using the truck this weekend so if we can hook up a trailer hitch, we could take my truck. I'll try to find my phone so I can call you.

MX26
11-28-2002, 12:47 PM
Doesnt your house have a phone, or do Amish people not believe in that either?

Wait, you're not Amish. You're dutch!! Sorry!

I love listening to HillBilly type.. He sounds like a.. Uhh, Hillbilly. Reminds me of this kid I know with a Lonestar/Bullet Motorsports 265R

MxDale71
11-28-2002, 02:59 PM
LOL, his spelling wasn't THAT bad for once.

Dude, I have DJ's phone # in my phone book on my cell phone. I found my phone... good thing too, cause I can't find my Trackside I.D. card, and I have the # saved on my phone too.

D@mn, I"m just losing everything today :huh

MX26
11-28-2002, 03:47 PM
God forbid you ask me, or look in a phone book. I get a kick out of DJ and his girlfriend. This thing is amusing, but sucks for him. Oh well.

If you don't start riding again, you're gonna lose you're sponsorship too pal

HillBillY
11-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Hey pieter since you found my number why dont you call me.
And about he truck we can use my tralior hitch.
David thta aint funny I still havent went over there and talked to her dad I'm scared.

Well anyways I'm not T.J. so quit calling me that!