PDA

View Full Version : Which front end goodies

JeremyKS
11-26-2002, 12:04 AM
I am in need of new front tires. I am leaning towards razar tires. But i need to know what size i should get and what rims and what type of off set would be best. I currently do not have + arms but will more than likely be getting some soon. I do not know if i will get +3 or +2 arms. I will be riding some mx and mostly general riding. What do you guys think will be best including what a-arms to get. Thanks

NTPRacing#19
11-26-2002, 01:23 PM
razrs are a good tire. if you really are gettin into motocross get something lighter and a bit smaller than a razr. the Razr2's are a good mx tire. If you plan on gettin new a arms soon get what ever melts your butter. but when ever you change the length of a arms you shouhld almost always get aftermarket suspension that is setup for your front end. you want your front end no wider than 50 inches to be race legal!

QuadTrix6
11-26-2002, 03:19 PM
IMO i wouldn't get +3 i am personally gonna go with +2,+0 housers for MX with PEP ZPS

racin 400
11-26-2002, 08:24 PM
Dude Razor 2s aren't mx tires they are xc tires.If u get razor tires get razor mx's.

Sparks425Ex
11-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Go with +2 Housers. They are great. If you are not gonna use your quad as a full blown race quad or if you only ride on open fields then stay with +2 And for an offset I would suggest going to a +3+2. Or maybe even +4+1 to stay with stock.

For tires. IMO you can't beat Radials. They are great in just about everything cept for Mud.

They barley ever wear. I ride so many rodes and my tires are still mint.

NTPRacing#19
11-27-2002, 08:04 AM
oh ***** i thought the Razr2's were the RazrMX, i dont deal with Razr at all so i didnt know sorry for the misleadin info