PDA

View Full Version : Flat track racing

John Rogers
04-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Hurt back NO more harescramble.Need to race ? Flat track can any one give me some info on rules (D6 PA). IT looks like a blast. MelvsZ

John Rogers
04-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by John Rogers
Hurt back NO more harescramble.Need to race ? Flat track can any one give me some info on rules (D6 PA). IT looks like a blast. MelvsZ What nobody runs flat track.First race may .Does any buddy like the slide ways action or not.Talk to me poeple!

mineralgrey01gt
04-26-2008, 09:37 AM
I like it a lot, im considering turning my 250r into a flattrack quad and race it on saturday nights at a local track

trx400EXtreme
04-26-2008, 09:51 AM
i'm gonna hit a few TT races this year at the local dirt track. my uncles gonna hook me up with the right tires and hopefully a torsion bar. he knows the track manager and the track manager races quads, so hopefully everything will work out.

John Rogers
04-28-2008, 02:09 PM
TRX400Extreme get the rules,Tire type,size,Nerfs anything will help

jaspurx
05-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Actually there are some of us that race flat track , but it`s a bit of a drive for you. Hit up Stonybrookspeedway in your search engine and that should get you an idea on us. maybe I`ll see you there.... and bring all your riding buddies;)

One_Bad_400
05-13-2008, 09:16 PM
must have kill switch
bike must be no more then 50" wide
Nerf bars are a must
18-11-10 American racer (23 compound will never let you down)
Sway bar
slammed

also... just becasue its "flat track" dont think its not rough... it gets more rough then a MX track sometimes.. and unlike in trails or in a motocross race... there is no slacking... if your not giving it 110% untill the finish line your in last... there is no slacking in TT

if i think of anything else i'll be sure to post or if ya got any questions i'll be sure to answer