PDA

View Full Version : Get well soon Josh Carter

mxdad423
04-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Just wanted to say a big GET WELL SOON to Josh Carter, Josh broke his collar bone on Saturday at a local race and will miss the next couple of Nat's. Sorry to hear about it Josh, you was on a roll. Everybody here at B.A.K. Motorsports is wishing you a speedy recovery, and can't wait to see you back out on the track.

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
04-22-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks Kevin, he was pretty bummed out yesterday and he is still really sore. If any one out there is wondering about the leatt neck brace. I WOULD SAY NOT TO PUT YOUR KIDS OUT THERE WITH OUT ONE!!!! The emt's said if he had not had one on he would have broken his neck! Please parents don't put your kids on the track without one. Dave

hotquads1
04-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Tell Josh to get well soon from the crew at Hot Quads , glad he was wearing the brace . Hope to see you at the nats soon as you are healed up.
marc

etondaddy
04-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Keep your spirts up young man........... and get well soon from all of us at KMK Motorsports.

Mike Kozura

God'sGirl.MQ.20
04-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by dcarter
Thanks Kevin, he was pretty bummed out yesterday and he is still really sore. If any one out there is wondering about the leatt neck brace. I WOULD SAY NOT TO PUT YOUR KIDS OUT THERE WITH OUT ONE!!!! The emt's said if he had not had one on he would have broken his neck! Please parents don't put your kids on the track without one. Dave

Amen to that! Our daughter was racing a couple of weekends ago in Tulsa. She flipped several times. She popped up and said flip my bike and check on the other rider. She never complained about her neck or back from hurting. She went to practice the following Wednesday and came off the track. She told her Dad that her Leatt felt funny. After closer examination the back support was broken off from the neck piece. We were in shock. We didn't think it would break. We called the Leatt and they explained that it did it's job.! It took the impact from her neck. Our next question was what if she flipped more how would have kept protecting her. They replied it is designed to stay in place. It did. She rode 3 more motos that day. We never knew it was broken.
Thank the Lord for his hand of protection over her first, her Leatt brace and all her other gear. My advice is to look over your braces if you crash. If a piece brakes you just order that replacement part. Parents it is worth the $$$$!
God bless to all and speedy recovery Josh.

JAG Motosports
04-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by dcarter

We agree 100% about the Leatt Neck Brace! As we recently found out what a necessity they are to have after Jordan's wreck!

Hate to hear about another rider getting hurt but thankfully it wasn't worse. (meaning a broken neck)

Josh, we wish you a speedy recovery! And to Josh's family-hang in there, we know what you're going through. It's rough!

Ken & Rhonda Gibson
JAG Motosports

dion
04-22-2008, 05:13 PM
get well soon josh

and as for the leatt brace parents should spend the money for one before spending it on upgrades to the quad
safety first performance parts second no argument

wrhracing
04-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Well Josh, you'll just have to stay at the trailer and smoke off those HOT chicks lookin' for Matthew. Somebody's gotta do his light work. ;)
Get well soon.

Billy Holt