PDA

View Full Version : The Info on Reynoldsville

renae
04-21-2008, 05:23 PM
This is from the AWRCS site

The Info on Reynoldsville - Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well let me give you all the info I have up tp this point. I got to Reynoldsville at 4pm on Friday, by 5pm the DEP came in and served a cease and desist order against the Park Officials. The story goes like this. After last years event there the local Conservation Board told the Park that they had to fix all the water crossings and that they needed to get a permit application in for this year 30 Days prior to the event and they told us it was going to be taken care of. Well that wasn't the case, they didn't put the application in until Thursday of this week. So come Friday we were pretty suprised at this and called our Lawyers and some State Officials from the area. But our efforts were worthless against the DEP. Now I got a bunch of calls from a number of our Riders and Families and explained that AWRCS was not at any fault what so ever, and that mid afternoon on Monday we will post info on what our plan is to compinsate for this inconvience to our Riders.

This in no way, shape or form will effect the other events on our schedule. The DEP was after the Park not the AWRCS Series!!!

I know that a lot of Riders and Families lost money spent getting ready for the weekend and so did we. We already had the Insurance, Port a johns and a bunch of othe expences spent on the Race.

Again we want to appoligize for this issue and will post more info tomorrow.Thank you all for your understanding and please feel free to E-mail me ideas on what we can do to make this up to you.

E-mail - Sunday, April 20, 2008

joshlojak@hotmail.com

Post your thoughts. Here is what I think Just disregard the canceled race and drop the number of races to 8 for the end of the year. Or try to schedule another race some time in July or August during one of our big breaks.