PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Motoworks

Mr. Big Time
04-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I raced my ds 450 for the first time over the weekend at the WORCS up here in WA. I took a 2nd place on both saturday and sunday. I was running first place on sunday untill my chain fell off, I got it back on and kept second place. That was exciting. I love that quad, itwas really comfortable to ride and handled great. I wanna thank Motoworks for all there support. I think the rest of the season will be great, and I can't wait to race the quad again. I am truly happy I got off the YFZ and switched to the Can-Am, I am way more comfortable on the DS. Again thank you Motoworks, for all your support, the exhaust really worked great. Anybody who is looking to update there exhaust should get a Motoworks exhaust, trust me you'll love it.

bwamos
04-22-2008, 06:01 AM
Something sounds amiss.
Perhaps you had a tear in the filter?

The motoworks filter is just a glorified K&N, no?

ds450
04-22-2008, 06:12 AM
It has no tear or anything. I just bought it and rode it a couple times and I cleaned it with simple green like it says and I let it air dry. They are just junk and cost me a whole motor!

RATPACK Z400
04-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Sounds like you didn,t oil it or does it need to be?there K&N copys something had to be overlooked.

mcarlson1
04-22-2008, 01:08 PM
If im not mistaken the motoworks filters are oil-less, so thats not what happened.I would be really really pissed if this happened to ym brand new bike and i had to get my motor rebuilt. I dunno if i would be able to control myself.

Mike

Punk'd
04-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Get an outerwear for it.

Thats what I'm running.

RosquistRacer39
04-22-2008, 02:53 PM
I dont think a outerwear would hold out all the dirt he's talking about, besides if its a filter you shouldn't need another filter for the filter. Isn't that what the filters for? Ha, ha say that five times fast.:D