PDA

View Full Version : Checking Interest On A Trade Of A 250r For A 450r

juanki
04-21-2008, 02:06 PM
i have a trx250r that i want to trade for a 04-06 450r.

its a 88trx250r, with the following mods:

engine is bored to 270 cc with bottom end port for mx, 190psi, curtis spark mx pipe and sil. vforce3 reeds and stock carb.

chasis: denton racing +2+1 a-arms with tcs triple rate compresion adjust. mx 180lbs, pep stering dampner, rear stock setup in phx az for mx-180lbs rider, dg nerfs, engine and chain-rotor cover skid plate.

mics.: rox antivibe 2" raisers, flexx bars, progrip grips, ims race front bumper, rear prm cargo rack, clarke 4 gal tank, stock tank and cover, itp baja rims with holeshots mx, itp- c-series with kenda knarly and klaw's for xc, and c-series with extreme paddles, also got fmf fatty pipe and sil.

i wasnt planing on selling or trading, but i migth if someone is interested. i'm willing to drive up to phx, az, possible san diego, LA or texas. or ship.

juanki
04-21-2008, 02:08 PM
other pic

juanki
04-21-2008, 02:11 PM
this is an older pic. but its posted to show the paddles and the fatty pipe, also the rear grab,lol.
also have a cylinder with neil at c-leigh racing ready for bore and port job, but havent had the time to send a m.o. in the US. its about 500 dls, i was planing on having two tops.