PDA

View Full Version : Does Z plastics fit on a DVX?

Eli F
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Can I install Z plastics on a DVX?

Thanks
Eli

NAVA
04-21-2008, 07:29 PM
YES you can. That's the weird thing huh? I've heard that it can be done, even Kawasaki plastic fit dvx.

NRPkfx400
04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Z plastics and Kawasaki plastics for the 400 are exactly the same except for the little nose piece on the kawi.

hasley
05-05-2008, 07:53 AM
it will fit right on the only thing that i seen was different was the fender mounts. i just put z400 plastics on my dvx

bigdaddychaz251
05-05-2008, 03:44 PM
hey ya'll, they will fit, and the only thing that will have to be changed is headlight crap, and fender mounts. They are exactly the same four wheeler, just each manufacturer puts on their own plastics/ style combo on them. They are all originally made by suzuki.from what i have seen, most people change from DVX to Z plastics because most think they can get cheap used Z plastics. BUT! I just found a place where you can get new brand new, OEM DVX plastics for less than you would probably pay for used Z plastics, and i will be ordering them soon.WWW . Arctic Cat Parts Page . COM

hasley
05-05-2008, 05:00 PM
i put them on mine because you cant find any graphics for them. but your right on the price c and d priced the dvx main body to me for like 120 and the fenders were like 20

NAVA
05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by hasley
i put them on mine because you cant find any graphics for them. but your right on the price c and d priced the dvx main body to me for like 120 and the fenders were like 20

Hey hasley , you're right about can't find any awesome graphics for them. I'm gonna make my own by air brushing some myself. I'll try to get crazy and see if I can come out with something different.

bigdaddychaz251
05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by hasley
hey bro, what is C&D? im wonderin, because the site i listed actually prices it at 20bucks a fender, and 200 for the main body... i like $80 discounts.

NAVA
05-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddychaz251
hey bro, what is C&D? im wonderin, because the site i listed actually prices it at 20bucks a fender, and 200 for the main body... i like $80 discounts.

You probably ment tosend this message to hasley. In my opinion hasley might of ment c & d are the parts of the plastics. C being left fender or D being the right fender, I guess. Send the message to hasley this time around just maybe it's that.

bigdaddychaz251
05-05-2008, 10:41 PM
nah, thanks though... i figured out that it meant C&D racing, they are a sponsor of this site. i figured it out, because after i sent that last reply, there was a loading screen that said "please visit our sponsor C&D racing".... but, as far as plastics go, they are a hair more expensive than the site that i told you. did you check it out yet?

hasley
05-06-2008, 06:50 AM
i cant get that site to come up

bigdaddychaz251
05-06-2008, 05:59 PM
www.arcticcatpartshouse.com

NAVA
05-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddychaz251
nah, thanks though... i figured out that it meant C&D racing, they are a sponsor of this site. i figured it out, because after i sent that last reply, there was a loading screen that said "please visit our sponsor C&D racing".... but, as far as plastics go, they are a hair more expensive than the site that i told you. did you check it out yet?

Yeah I've checked out that site before only because I've ordered parts from there already, thankyou anyways.