PDA

View Full Version : Lexx Exhaust

ginobili07
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
I have a 2002 400ex and am going to replace the stock exhaust system. I was thinking about getting a FMF Powerbomb header and a Lexx Muffler. The whole combo i can get for like $428. Just wondering wht ur feelings r on the lexx slip on? and wht do u think the jetting would be for this i have a K&N air filter and thats it for mods.

ginobili07
04-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Anybody????

Grahxen
04-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Do a search on the lexx pipe. I myself have one and posted here my results. Its probably the best pipe you can buy for $199. Its even beating alot of the more pricer slip ons. And the reviews on rockymountainatv.com speak for themself. 5 star rating. I would honestly just get the slip on and not worry about the fmf header. Unless you have done some internal engine work the stock header is fine.

TRXRacer1
04-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Grahxen
Do a search on the lexx pipe. I myself have one and posted here my results. Its probably the best pipe you can buy for $199. Its even beating alot of the more pricer slip ons. And the reviews on rockymountainatv.com speak for themself. 5 star rating. I would honestly just get the slip on and not worry about the fmf header. Unless you have done some internal engine work the stock header is fine. X2 ;)

ginobili07
04-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Ok thanks and ya i plan on doing some engine work in the future so i am jsut gonna get the Header now while i have the money to do so.

2muchquad
04-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Make sure you have your engine work,a stock 400ex losses too much bottom end torque for trail riding with a bigger header and no engine work,just food for thought;) Its hard to beat the stock pipe for all around riding imo