PDA

View Full Version : WTT My 440EX Engine For Stock 400EX Engine

Dew2008
04-20-2008, 06:45 PM
I am wanting to trade my 440EX With Stage 3 Hot cam, New Valves, New Timing Chain (Heavy Duty), Tensioner, Guides, New Clutch, Clutch Return. I want a stock motor. I built this in hopes to race and never got to it and I want a stock motor. I will provide written guarantee on the motor before trade. I just need something not so fast, This thing is way to fast and not really meant for the trails. Runs 120 Octane. Willing to do a straight trade. I am in Jax FL. Can provide pics if needed.

Will Sell Too...

Good Way To Get A Fast Pre-Built Motor For Very Little Work

Wiseco 12.5:1 Big Bore
Stage 2 Hotcam
New Valves, Seals, Springs
New Chain, Tensioner, Guides
New Clutch, Clutch Return

This is a steal

Dew2008
04-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Will Accept Cash Aswell. Bump!

spiresbuilt
04-21-2008, 07:21 PM
I got a stock 400ex motor and am willing to trade. I got into drag racing so i bought a 440 motor and I guarantee the motor to run perfect. I really dont need the motor but it would be a nice back up. I was going to keep the motor Just incase i got out of racing. The motor needs nothing jut bolt on and go.

Dew2008
04-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Same thing here...1 week ago my timing chain tensioner went bad on this 440 so today I replaced Rocker Arms, Rocker Cover (Worn Rockers), Timing Chain, Chain Guides, Tensioner, Clutch Had Been Acting Up So I Replaced The Clutch Aswell. All new fibers, Springs, Bolts, Center, Outer, Return and clutch arm.

PM me if seriously intrested.