PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal on a 450r?

Gray33
04-20-2008, 05:43 PM
hello guys,

I am about ready to purchase a 450r for 4200 bucks its a 2006 and is all stock.

How did i find it? well, like i posted a few months back my blaster wont start so we took it to the shop and i saw it sitting there looked brand new and he said 4200 bucks but i probly could get him down some because i just asked the starting price. and my mom and dad said since i recnelty paid off my loan on my truck and raised my creidit alot i can take a loan out and buy it..

description of quad:red 06 450r bone stock

trx400EXtreme
04-20-2008, 05:46 PM
4200 for a bone stock 06 sounds like a great deal.

Gray33
04-20-2008, 05:48 PM
no scractches or anything either...only been road once very shiny

416exfreak
04-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Your parents paid off your truck, and told you that you can take out a loan on a 4k ATV?

They need to be slapped. Hard.:chinese:

Ive been paying my dad back for my truck for the last 3 years, and just gave him the last payment today. There is no way in hell my parents would let me do anything of the sort that yours are allowing you to do.

Thats a good deal and all, but if your parents were making your truck payments, how are you going to make the loan payments on a 4000 dollar loan?

You do realize that if you miss a payment, they can repossess that 450r and youll be left quadless.

BlaineKaiser450
04-20-2008, 06:56 PM
thats a good deal, but id just wait and pay cash

Gray33
04-20-2008, 07:03 PM
heres a pic of my truck...
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/0316081908.jpg

Gray33
04-20-2008, 07:08 PM
my mom and dad only paid for the tax...but to be honest my mom and dad pay for the insurance and i only get 30 bucks a week for gas.. and in the summer i am goin to chicago for 2 months to work at homecity ice with my 2 cousins who are plant mangers and tehy are goin to pay me 10 bucks a hour. Living with my 2 cuzens ages 24 and 25 is goin to be sweet

dpizz450
04-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Your parents paid off your truck, and told you that you can take out a loan on a 4k ATV?

They need to be slapped. Hard.:chinese:

Ive been paying my dad back for my truck for the last 3 years, and just gave him the last payment today. There is no way in hell my parents would let me do anything of the sort that yours are allowing you to do.

Thats a good deal and all, but if your parents were making your truck payments, how are you going to make the loan payments on a 4000 dollar loan?

You do realize that if you miss a payment, they can repossess that 450r and youll be left quadless.

im sorry but your an idiot. you need to re read his post. he said HE paid off his truck. and above me he states his parents only paid the taxes. so since your not even 16 years old yet and cant drive you've been paying your parents back for your truck since you were 13? what kind of job did you have at 13 years old? why did your parents buy you a truck at 13 years old? if you've been paying them since then, why didn't you just save up your money until you can drive and buy it yourself? obviously you cant drive yet. and if you've been "paying ur rents back for three years" then who paid for the 440 and all the mods in your sig? who is payin for the "soon to be raptor 700" not saying my parents haven't helped me in the past, but i'm also not on here running my mouth tellin him his parents should be "slapped hard". have a nice evening ;)

to the original poster, sweet truck and good luck with the R. id get it. it sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. good luck

tgreenz400
04-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Ouch

Yea man that sounds like a pretty good deal to me;)

Gray33
04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
my dad is goin to the credit union tommo to talk with them to see if they will still give me a loan with how the economy is.

dpizz450
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
my dad is goin to the credit union tommo to talk with them to see if they will still give me a loan with how the economy is.

hope ya get it. let us know how it goes. that'd be sweet. i would like to do that sometime in the not to far future, take out a loan. since my parents paid for my quad i have now. but i have NO credit. not that i have bad credit, i just don't have any lol. but my kfx400 fits me just fine now with a few mods. i don't have enough time to ride it as it is now.

Gray33
04-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, over the past year i have been growing on to the Honda 450r and while listeing to everyone on the fourm for over the year i have grown attached to 450rs and i dont even own one ha

but the story is i went to take my blaster in and the guy said bring it back around to the back and drop it off. He helped me unload it and we wheeled it into his shop and there she was a 2006 honda 450r and i asked him about it. Rencecently i sold my moped and got 1.1k out of it to some black guy from the city i am just a country folk. Now, I have my blaster to sell which is a 04 and i hopefully will get 1k out of that so i will have of it paied for

Exrider434
04-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Wait, I thought you already had a 450r?

chris46250r
04-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Exrider434
Wait, I thought you already had a 450r?

Give him a break this time. I think he learned his lesson on the issue of having or not having a 450r.

pro-rider46
04-21-2008, 08:42 PM
you still have that 'stang?

416exfreak
04-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
im sorry but your an idiot. you need to re read his post. he said HE paid off his truck. and above me he states his parents only paid the taxes. so since your not even 16 years old yet and cant drive you've been paying your parents back for your truck since you were 13? what kind of job did you have at 13 years old? why did your parents buy you a truck at 13 years old? if you've been paying them since then, why didn't you just save up your money until you can drive and buy it yourself? obviously you cant drive yet. and if you've been "paying ur rents back for three years" then who paid for the 440 and all the mods in your sig? who is payin for the "soon to be raptor 700" not saying my parents haven't helped me in the past, but i'm also not on here running my mouth tellin him his parents should be "slapped hard". have a nice evening ;)

Ive been paying them back, because they were thinking in advance and bought a decent vehicle while they could.

The raptor is my dads, and already paid for. Im going to sell my 440 and continue to pay him back this summer for it.

Ive paid for the mods in one way or another. I work my arse off buddy. I dont get to come home and sleep every afternoon when I get out of school, and I dont get to go off on the weekends and do what I want. Im working, paying for the things I owe money on. I also pay my own cell phone bill every month too.

Im not trying to come here and say im better than Gray or that im better than anyone for that matter, but I dont beleive in just letting your child go and take out a 4200 dollar loan on a quad.

And the "soon to be Raptor 700r" is not going to be mine until this summer, when I turn 16.

Sorry to burst your bubble.:chinese:

mx825
04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Give him a break this time. I think he learned his lesson on the issue of having or not having a 450r.
to be honest, i agree with you

.....but gray, find some other people to bug

Gray33
04-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by mx825
to be honest, i agree with you

.....but gray, find some other people to bug

how am i bugging people? come on dude you are just has bad as the guy that said my parents should be slapped

And i dont come home and sleep i play football and baseball kid\

Gray33
04-22-2008, 06:57 PM
A few more of my highschool sports....to prove i dont sit the bench sence half this site thinks i lie..

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/43-27.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/27-529.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/layout.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/swing.jpg

416exfreak
04-22-2008, 07:12 PM
how am i bugging people? come on dude you are just has bad as the guy that said my parents should be slapped

And i dont come home and sleep i play football and baseball kid\

I never said you go home and sleep.

Gray33
04-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Ive been paying them back, because they were thinking in advance and bought a decent vehicle while they could.

The raptor is my dads, and already paid for. Im going to sell my 440 and continue to pay him back this summer for it.

Ive paid for the mods in one way or another. I work my arse off buddy. I dont get to come home and sleep every afternoon when I get out of school, and I dont get to go off on the weekends and do what I want. Im working, paying for the things I owe money on. I also pay my own cell phone bill every month too.

Im not trying to come here and say im better than Gray or that im better than anyone for that matter, but I dont beleive in just letting your child go and take out a 4200 dollar loan on a quad.

And the "soon to be Raptor 700r" is not going to be mine until this summer, when I turn 16.

second paragrah.

mx825
04-22-2008, 08:33 PM
second paragrah.

ya can't read, ya can't count

go buy your 450 gray.

dpizz450
04-22-2008, 09:04 PM

you didnt burst no bubble here. no hard feelings here. thanks for explaining yourself. you just shouldnt have come off so aggressive in your first post whether you meant to or not, thats how it came off. all good here.:macho

416exfreak
04-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
you didnt burst no bubble here. no hard feelings here. thanks for explaining yourself. you just shouldnt have come off so aggressive in your first post whether you meant to or not, thats how it came off. all good here.:macho

I didnt mean to come off as being aggressive, I guess I just stated my opinion a little to firmly...

Lol.

And Gray33, that wasnt directed at you personally. I was just putting the info out there. I agree with MX825....lol, go buy your 450 and try not to destroy the poor machine.:(