PDA

View Full Version : CVT Blvd. Dinner at Va.

quadnana7
04-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey Everyone
We have decided on Italian Night for the CVT dinner on Saturday night. We will be ordering pizzas, but we are still going to need other Italian dishes. I will be bringing Garlic bread rolls, Spagetti or some kind of dish, and tea. If you would please let me know what you would like to bring that would be great
See you in Va on the Blvd.:D :D

Logan #34's Dad
04-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey Nana, Well, I believe we have the r.v. squared away. We will bring some Lasagna type stuff. We're getting ready to climb up and over the mountains. 4-5 mpg here we come!
Later, Rocky n family

rookiewrench
04-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Rocky,
I'll let you draft behind me for some of that lasagna, maybe you can get 8 mpg then. Lets hope I don't smoke you out.

quadnana7
04-21-2008, 01:16 PM
hey maybe we can draft behind you also we will be lucky to get 4 miles to the gallon over those mountains and I will be sure you get some lasagna, pizza, spagetti or anything we have :devil: :devil: :D :D :D
Rocky
They are checking out our MH right now they are testing it out on a mountain by our house
Just got the call it is not fixed so they will have to take it back and see if they can find out what the problem is just our luck

Logan #34's Dad
04-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Nana, I believe Rookiewrench has room in his R.V. if you need a place to sleep. :p