PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Gibson Update

JAG Motosports
04-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Big day!! On crutches and getting around good. He went to the SSQSA awards banquet today and a local race to watch, so life is getting closer to normal. His main sponsor may have some issues though. Marc at Hot Quads has suggested putting hinges on the cast, so he could be riding next week. Is that normal? LoL

Thanks to all for the support,
Ken and Rhonda Gibson

#404's Dad
04-20-2008, 07:20 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! Hinges LOL !!!!! Glad to hear he is doing well.

quadnana7
04-20-2008, 12:39 PM
We are so glad Jordan is doing great we are going to miss you at the next couple races
I don't think it will take Jordan much longer to heal he has the desire to get back on the track and that is what he will do as soon as possible
if you think getting back to normal is great wait until he has no pain at all when he feels great and says there is nothing wrong why can't I go racing I can race with my casts on. Thats when the trouble will start.
He is a strong competitor and will be back sooner than you think Jordan we love you and miss you Christian is going to miss you on the track he said he would keep DRR on top for us. Christian said to tell you he will be calling you

hotquads1
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
i thought that hinge idea was go,
marc

JAG Motosports
04-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by hotquads1
i thought that hinge idea was go,
marc

Still trying to convince the Mom:p

howmuchnow
04-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Ronda I just learned that are kids are at Challenger together. My daughter Kyndal is in a cast as well and she said her friend Jordan and her have elevator passes. We will have to get them together and ride this summer. Oh by the way I had Kyndal ask Jordan when he was schedualed to go to Hot Quads and get the hinges installed. :D

bulldogfallon
04-29-2008, 08:27 AM
It was good to see Jordan at the track and with that spark still in his eye.

I bet this time away will make him even better!!

JAG Motosports
05-01-2008, 08:02 AM
No joke, Jordan would install hinges if we'd let him! He might have a little bit of crazy in him! He's getting pretty inventive with the crutches though. He can do a heal clicker, no hander, nack nack, look back (sometimes all together) and is working on the superman. We keep telling him he better chill out before he breaks his other leg! The other day he was in the wheelchair and we caught him and his friend out on our very sloped driveway. (They were supposed to be checking out Jordans quad that he wrecked on and making sure it was ok,uh-huh) His friend was taking him to the top of the driveway and then just letting him go to see how much speed he could get. Talk about heart attack! I can't wait until he gets back on that quad so we can quit worrying so much! He's more danger to himself now!!!:huh :devil: :D

hotquads1
05-01-2008, 09:02 AM
the weeks are passing fast , those casts will be just a memory before long !

JAG Motosports
05-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey everybody! just wanted to keep you up to date for those that are curious.....Jordan had both his wrist and leg cast taken off today! Woo-Hoo! His wrist is doing great but his leg is still healing. He will have to keep using his crutches for about another 4 weeks. With the cast off he can start doing therapy and get those leg muscles built up again. He was so excited to get both casts taken off today! We didn't expect the Doc to take the leg cast off but we aren't complaining! Jordan's chomping at the bit to get back on that Quad and go win some races!;)

quadnana7
05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Jordan
That is terrific glad to hear you have your casts off I know that has to feel better look forward to seeing you soon and some good racing
Christian, Nana and Poppy

hotquads1
05-21-2008, 07:30 AM
those crutches will be in the closet collecting dust, in no time! get well, get strong, and lets go racing , everyone misses you guys at the races .
marc

howmuchnow
05-21-2008, 08:34 AM
How luckey Kyndal went to the Doc. Thursday and he put on anouther cast for 3 more weeks. I told her to just have Jordan carry her bookbag for her. Maybe one of these days we can get them healed up at the same time and get some practice in.

Swede

JAG Motosports
05-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by howmuchnow
How luckey Kyndal went to the Doc. Thursday and he put on anouther cast for 3 more weeks. I told her to just have Jordan carry her bookbag for her. Maybe one of these days we can get them healed up at the same time and get some practice in.

Swede

Well, you live here in Florida so you know how the Doctors are here....I hope it's luck and not just a bad Doctor:ermm: !!! I bet Kyndal is bummed, she's a little Tiger! Maybe she should carry Jordan's book bag, LOL! Between those two they are going to wear out the elevator at CK8.
Looking forward to both of them getting better so we can get together and practice!

stauffracing#4
05-22-2008, 08:24 PM
good to hear things are going well.good luck on the rehab on the legs.

JAG Motosports
07-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Just a little update. Jordan rode for the first time Saturday night (7/19) since his wreck in Kentucky at the nat's in April. It was slow going the first couple of laps but he gradually started going faster and faster throughout the night. We took him to practice again Sunday and he was doing awesome. Big progress just after one day. I think us parents and the grandparents were more nervous than he was! Anyway, see ya all at Loretta Lynn's!;)

hotquads1
07-21-2008, 08:20 AM
Great News!!

howmuchnow
07-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Let us know when y'all are going to practice. I try and get Cody and Kyndall out.

Logan #34's Dad
07-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I better put in the 125cc motor to keep up!
Great news to have him back on it. Logan broke a femur bone in '06 so I know how you feel.
See ya at Loretta's

quadnana7
07-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Jordan
Great to hear you will be back at Lorettas we have missed you at the races. It will be great to see you and your family again.
Hey Rocky what you talking about I thought you already had it in:devil: :devil: also what do you mean your not coming to Red Bud?

Logan #34's Dad
07-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Hey Nana, Well funds are a little tight right now and Loretta's is going to be very expensive. We also have a wedding to go to on Saturday.
We'll see ya'all in Loretta's! Tell Christian good luck and BE SAFE! He has nothing more to prove. Go get'em in the 90CVT too!

bulldogfallon
07-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Can't wait to see Jordan ride again!!!

Always fun to watch....

hotquads1
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Can't wait to see you guy's. My boy's ask all the time when is Jordan coming racing. Turbo's letting his hair grow out. He wants it to look like Jordan's and Christians. Jordan, Turbo & Rocket say's Hi
Karen

JAG Motosports
07-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by howmuchnow
Let us know when y'all are going to practice. I try and get Cody and Kyndall out.

If you're interested....we are going to Sunshine MX (in Clearwater-about 45 min. from S.H.) on Thursday night practice 6 to 10 and then on Sunday we are planning on going to practice at Waldo MX up by Gainsville (10a.m. to 4 p.m.). It's about a 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive from S.H. but very worth it! Nice track!
Jordan would love to ride with Kyndall!

JAG Motosports
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by hotquads1
Can't wait to see you guy's. My boy's ask all the time when is Jordan coming racing. Turbo's letting his hair grow out. He wants it to look like Jordan's and Christians. Jordan, Turbo & Rocket say's Hi
Karen

Hi Karen! Tell the boys that Jordan says hello back and can't wait to see them too. Tell Turbo he is going to have a lot of catching up to do on the hair growth! Jordan came back from his grandparents with REALLY long hair! I'm trying to convince him to get it cut at least a little bit. It's like trying to pull teeth!
Look forward to seeing you and your family soon.
Rhonda

quadnana7
07-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Rhonda
I know what you mean Christian hair has gotten very long also he don't want to get it cut either. He is suppose to start back to school on Thursday (which of course he is missing due to Red Bud) and I wanted him to get it cut. He said no way he was doing what the principal told him to do and that I told him to always do what the teachers said last year he had his mohawk and they told him he had to let his hair grow out because it was distacting to the other kids so this year he says he is doing what they ask letting his hair grow out.
What can I say but keep it out of your eyes. We sure have missed yall we look forward to seeing Jordan back on the track. See you at Lorettas