PDA

View Full Version : photoshop?

DementeD
04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
ive seen some guys do some nice stuff..im kinda curious as to how u photoshop so well?!!?..what do u use etc.. i have adobe photoshop 8 i believe

and mainly what i want to do is play around with my quad to figure out a nice scheme...but im no expert so i need some help/info thanks

Dinner
04-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Hmmm, photoshop 8 is a fairly older version I believe. I am usuing Photoshop CS3 Extended which is a lot better than the previous CS2. It would take a book to tell you/teach you how to do stuff. Easiest way is to just open up pictures and test everything, see what it all does. Go to some Photoshop forums that have tutorials and learn that way as well.

I was brought into it through my brother and sister being as they are both Graphic Designers, but however its easy once you start to figure it all out:)

DementeD
04-19-2008, 02:06 PM
i was off..i have cs2 i was just checking to see if there was a fast nice way to change rim and plastic colors ..nothing crazy

Brauap
04-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Do you have to pay for all photobucket or is there some free ones you can get?

Hondamaster5505
04-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Ruby Soho tought me over AIM:D

Theres a couple people on here that have photoshop, like Ruby, that can help you step by step over AIM while doing it.

DementeD
04-19-2008, 03:11 PM
photobucket? or shop?

bucket is a place to host pics..shop is software to edit images..

just incase of confusion..

and photoshop is not freeware
i will say though that any software can become "freeware"

Honda#4
04-19-2008, 05:19 PM
I have Corel Paintshop Pro 11 $100 from Office Depot, works just fine for what I do.

Brauap
04-20-2008, 07:25 AM
Yea, I ment shop. My bad. So you have to pay for it huh? :( I tried cheating and downloading over LimeWire, but guess what I got instead? Come on, guess! A VIRUS! haha

elmer91
04-20-2008, 10:58 AM
the best way to learn is just to mess around with everything. you can google different tutorials, some sites i go to for that are http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm
and www.photoshopchop.com. photoshop chop is mainly for cars and such, but it will help you a lot. i got a bunch of tutorials from there. i currently have CS3 extended, and love it, and still learning. i could try and help you, and if you ahve aim, that would be best. im not the best at it, but i have only had it a little over 6 months.