PDA

View Full Version : Why exriders is better than Bluetraxx

Fred55
11-25-2002, 05:27 PM
Bluetraxx doesnt have 1/8 of exriders members and i think you except differents brands better than bluetraxx. If you talk about honda...its an immediate diss....

11-25-2002, 05:29 PM
they could do it just as easily on this site too

Fred55
11-25-2002, 05:33 PM
but also exriders has SOOO much more info, and members....i also like it more bc i am getting a 400ex!!

joeroadking
11-25-2002, 06:28 PM
reason # 5555 why exriders is better than Bluetraxx ,yamahas S@#K !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rip_Tear
11-25-2002, 06:34 PM
Almost any EXrider member will agree... Why wouldnt we?

Really it doesnt matter what brand you ride, so long as you ride. We all have our personal preferences!

own2424
11-25-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by joeroadking
reason # 5555 why exriders is better than Bluetraxx ,yamahas S@#K !!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa! Besides Banshees! :devil

joeroadking
11-25-2002, 06:36 PM
sorry shes are pretty cool, I am so jaded from my 01 raptor

DGR Designs
11-25-2002, 06:37 PM
bluetraxx =

B itchy
L ittle
U nruley
E insteins
T opping
R etarded
A rses
X
X

Pappy
11-25-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear

Really it doesnt matter what brand you ride, so long as you ride. We all have our personal preferences!

^-----thats the reason exriders is the best.....:)

flyin#5
11-25-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by own2424
Whoa! Besides Banshees! :devil

yeah shees are sweet. the best mod for them is a friend (preferable a girl) on the back of one then you can pop wheelies like a 400ex.:devil

dabombdale
11-25-2002, 08:29 PM
the only reason i didn't get an ex is because when i bought my blaster i was about 5'4" and we didn't have a lot of experience of what to get, well guess what happened about 6 months after that, i grew to 5'11" but had a lot of fun on the yamaha and it hasn't failed me since, maybe new quad this spring *crosses fingers*

quadman
11-25-2002, 08:57 PM
wow you guys sure do treat those guys like complete **** just for liking a different brand of quad

Blysster
11-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Y - you
A - are
M - missing
A - a
H - honda
A - adventure!

sorry, i'm bored :D

Any brand is as good as any other if you ask me... As long as you have one to ride, it's all good!

Another good thing about this site is that most people are willing to admit that honda has fallen way behind it's competetion.

11-25-2002, 11:54 PM
The only thing this site has on bluetraxx is a lot more dumb little kids who post more than they ride.
Exriders has a lot of active forum members, but thats it. The bluetraxx website is hands down wayyyy better than exriders website. Looks better, updated more often, more cool stuff. Its no contest. Of course you wont agree, but it is.

11-26-2002, 08:27 AM
Funny how when you have a technical question they answer you with a good answer not im guessing like over here.

Texan32
11-26-2002, 08:36 AM
You see, here at EXRIDERS, most of us (aside from a few rouges...caugh caugh ben....caugh caugh Alaska) were smart enough to buy a Honda in the first place. Notice that Kenny (Pappy) cam BACK to Honda after having a Dale:devil. We don't have any pent up frustration from buying a quad that has such a limited usability or getting the biggest/"baddest" dinosaur that tip easily, gets smoked by smaller powerplants (i.e. 416ss :p ) and likes to explode tranny's:blah We can sleep with ease at night knowing there is red in our garage. We don't have hard feelings because we know we have the best...and luckily, we aren't snobs about it either:eek: :D

exriderdude
11-26-2002, 08:41 AM
exriders has 5000 members, bluetraxx has 2000, that says something right there

i just went over there and there are 2 members online... yea, 2!!! there are 49 exriders on right now, XTB you are prolly one those dumb little kids, well of course you dumb, you think bluetraxx is better than exriders, what a joke:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11-26-2002, 10:55 AM
maybe you didnt understand me. try and read, ok. I said yes the forum has more members, and it has also been around longer, but a forum does not make a great website. its jsut one part of a website. the rest of the website of bluetraxx is easily way superior than exriders website. im not trying to flame, but gimme a break... exriders website looks like it was made by a 6 year old! number of active members on a forum dont mean jack. they may not have the quantity of psoters, but the quality is better by a large margin. theyve been open for about a year now and have close to 3000 members. i dont think thats too bad.

Pappy
11-26-2002, 10:57 AM
XTB....if its so bad...why are you here? you arent gonna change anyone's minds....we like it here.....so blow;)

11-26-2002, 11:10 AM
did i try and change your mind? i am telling you my honest opinion, which is that it is a higher quality site, both cosmetically and content-wise. i didnt say i didnt like coming here once in a while, but if someone wants to start a topic like this, i will give my opinion. one thing about bluetraxx too.... they dont delete people's posts, like someone did in this thread to daheterz. let me recap what daheterz said:

bluetraxx has trivia with prizes...exriders dont.

bluetraxx has many more how-tos with color pics...exriders scanned a couple pages out of a clymer on how to change your oil.

bluetraxx has a quad of the month....exriders dont.

bluetraxx looks awesome...exriders definitley doesnt

bluetraxx has cool little 'extras' on the site, like wallpapers, magazine covers and articles, website stats, etc....exriders dont.

bluetraxx has a chatroom...exriders dont as far as i know.

bluetraxx has owner pics and action pics...exriders just has one section for pics.

bluetraxx has calculators...exriders dont.

bluetraxx had archived magazine articles...exriders dont.

I could go on I guess, but thats enough. Now, like I said, I dont like this site any less and have no problem with it, but lets face it...the moron that started this topic couldn't be more wrong. Its pretty clear which site is superior. ;)

Pappy
11-26-2002, 11:19 AM
yup...it has that and still sucks....so go there and be happy....i tried not to be derogatory but i think its what you are looking for. and if that site is awesome....why is the majority of their members here 24/7?

so let this issue die.....you will not win here i can promise you;)

11-26-2002, 11:22 AM
I dont have to win here amongst a bunch of kids, I know the truth. ;)

RiPPiNiTuP7
11-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by XTB

Yea, that EX Riders is better :devil

Pappy
11-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by XTB

the truth.....that site is a base for yamaha....i have nothing really bad to say about it.

but....when a member of that site...such as yourself....comes here....spoiling for a lil ruckas.....we KNOW the truth;) you dont have to hide....and if im a lil kid....oh well :devil i'll have you know i am a BIG kid:macho

and as far as the deleted post......you reap what you sow:)

11-26-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by XTB

Yeah me too,,exriders is better,,glad to see you know the truth now..good for you..:D

Pappy
11-26-2002, 11:36 AM
i hope speedfreaky and slapNutz dont see this.....i believe they are yammy boyz:rolleyes:

11-26-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Yeah me too,,exriders is better,,glad to see you know the truth now..good for you..:D

I respect your opinion...but why don't you back it up with some hard proof, like I did in my post? Wouldn't that make sense? C'mon, I'm sure you can find something! What's wrong, can't find any proof? :o

Those short sentences aren't too convincing.

11-26-2002, 11:46 AM
this is your brain on bluetraxx...any questions....LMFAO :blah :macho

YLW400
11-26-2002, 11:48 AM
LMAO....I don't guess those Yammy boys can hold their liquor....lol

11-26-2002, 11:49 AM
wow, good post. you convinced me! :eek:

Pappy
11-26-2002, 11:50 AM
ok mr knowschit.....

im sure being the owner of bluetraxx has you very concerned when you see a site such as this continually adding new members and growing. as in fact it is growing faster then any other site about atv's. (just take a look at your new membership or any other vs. exriders)

once again......you ask for direct facts then qoute your opinions....it really does show the intellect with which we are dealing with;) so suck it up and deal with it.....

MSL
11-26-2002, 11:58 AM
The members here at EXRiders make this site better that Bluetraxx, If you have a question or problems with your quad and post about it you will get alot of helpfull info from our members nomatter what make of quad they own. Can the same be said about bluetraxx? I think not..

11-26-2002, 11:59 AM
oh im not the owner, but i am a long time member. again, i think you are confusing quantity of members with a quality site. its like comparing mcdonalds to a fine french restaurant. ;)

Pappy
11-26-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by XTB
oh im not the owner, but i am a long time member. again, i think you are confusing quantity of members with a quality site. its like comparing mcdonalds to a fine french restaurant. ;)

OK...OPEN SEASON ON BLUETRAXX AND WE WILL TELL THEM YOU SENT US....;)

11-26-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by XTB
its like comparing mcdonalds to a fine french restaurant. ;)

we exriders guys prefer mcdonalds anyday,,you can have all the fryed snail ya want at the fancy french rusty skillet restaraunt..:eek:

11-26-2002, 12:05 PM
You seen the pic of ole boy layin down with his brains on bluetraxx..

well here's a pic of your brains on exriders..:eek: and yes he is a member..:blah :macho

Pappy
11-26-2002, 12:06 PM
and what do ya know....a yamaha in the pic....this is why we RULE asswhipe:macho

NDrider
11-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Just checked out bluesux to see what the fuss was about. I think the background needs to be changed to red, that ugly blue is hard on the eyes.:blah

AtvMxRider
11-26-2002, 12:09 PM
I used to be a member of Bluetraxx. But I quit going there cause it Sucks! Nobody ever posts anything that is worth a ****. It would go days without any new posts. Hey XTB get back on your Yamaha Breeze and go back to BlueCraxx.

11-26-2002, 12:11 PM
lmao with every post you guys just prove my point more. lol

Pappy
11-26-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by XTB

oh it will get better....but you wont leave....cuz you are hooked...dont be ashamed....it happens to alot of people.;)

11-26-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by XTB

:o

sportraxrider10
11-26-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

oh it will get better....but you wont leave....cuz you are hooked...dont be ashamed....it happens to alot of people.;)

oh yes, once your here you will never leave. its very very addicting

mysticfalcon
11-26-2002, 12:21 PM
I havent visited bluetraxx in months. I went there before i bought my new quad asking around because i wanted a raptor. I asked for honest opinions between the raptor and EX and all i got was a bunch of posts saying honda sucks with one guy saying just becaueful with the tranny of a raptor. well needles to say i got the ex and never looked back. When i come here i always get honest opinions not this sucks and that sucks from everyone. Even if i had gotten the raptor id still be an exriders member not bluetraxx

Texan32
11-26-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
and what do ya know....a yamaha in the pic....this is why we RULE asswhipe:macho

ROFLMGDAO. Kenny, you really crack me up!!!

Ok, i will give the quy a little credit. Bluetraxx does have a little more "meat" to its site, but let look at what cut the meat really is, shall we.....

Trivia with prizes....COOL...some "short bus" get a free sticker each month

More how-to's....have you looked in our FAQ section dill hole?

Quad of the moth...well, ya got us there

Looks awsome....well, you a yama boy, of corse you like blue...DUH!

Chat room...isn't that kinda redundant of the whole fourm thing?

Pictures...have you seen how many pages there are? How bout YOU give us a 500 gig hard drive for the extra storage space.

Calculator....it takes a 5ht grader to come up with such a comprehensive program to do those kind of calculations. Heck, i have more complex programs on my TI-85 hand held calculator.

Magazine articles....let see...6 articles from OVER A DECADE AGO. And a few more from the late 90's....WOW talk about being up with the times!!!!!

So assclown, you guys have any sweet @ss shirts coming out soon? No? Ahh, that sucks. Also, how is your sight owner? Do you really think he gives a flying flip about you? Ask anyone here what they think about Ben. I doubt you will get 1 negative response!!!

Now. Pick your can off the ground, turn around, start walking and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!!! We don't need retards like you here.

250rmike
11-26-2002, 12:55 PM
when i had a blaster i went to bluetraxx. the only thing i would do is look at the pics cause i couldnt find any usefull info on your site. i would ask but noone would reply. the reason we delete posts are because of flaming. we have deleted members with more posts than me and prolly more respected than e for flaming jeff. but they flammed so they got kicked out. if you own anything but a yamaha at bluetraxx it sucks. all you here is about how fast yamahas are. i am not brand biased if ts the best ill get it. thats one of the reasons i have a 250r with another one on the way hopefully. if i had the money id get acadle cause inmy mind its the best for the money. i hate when u guys at bluetraxx talk about your blasters can beat a 400ex or my 250r(i have had you guys do it to me before) why do you think they have put 250r motors in blasters or blaster motors in 250's? its cause honda has the best geometry. they may not have the fastest motors out there in a quad right now but they are some of the best handling and most reliable quads. we dont mind if people come over here from bluetraxx and share info but dont flame. yes your site may be better overall but how many people accually go to those other parts. you talk about pics. at bluetraxx you can only post pics in one section so if you need a diagram in another section ur sol not here we can ost pics anywhere. wow u have sticker prizes. we have stickers shirts and more. you have a few little contests we have offroad fury 2 contests t-shirt designs sticker designs best quad worst quad. exriders is more like a family bluetraxx is just a bunch of guys who no each other but not real well. i could go on all day but im tired of typing. and will someone please tell me what that post of kenny's about him leaving was al about hahaha

11-26-2002, 01:20 PM
delete

11-26-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Texan32

ROFLMGDAO. Kenny, you really crack me up!!!

Ok, i will give the quy a little credit. Bluetraxx does have a little more "meat" to its site, but let look at what cut the meat really is, shall we.....

Trivia with prizes....COOL...some "short bus" get a free sticker each month

More how-to's....have you looked in our FAQ section dill hole?

Quad of the moth...well, ya got us there

Looks awsome....well, you a yama boy, of corse you like blue...DUH!

Chat room...isn't that kinda redundant of the whole fourm thing?

Pictures...have you seen how many pages there are? How bout YOU give us a 500 gig hard drive for the extra storage space.

Calculator....it takes a 5ht grader to come up with such a comprehensive program to do those kind of calculations. Heck, i have more complex programs on my TI-85 hand held calculator.

Magazine articles....let see...6 articles from OVER A DECADE AGO. And a few more from the late 90's....WOW talk about being up with the times!!!!!

So assclown, you guys have any sweet @ss shirts coming out soon? No? Ahh, that sucks. Also, how is your sight owner? Do you really think he gives a flying flip about you? Ask anyone here what they think about Ben. I doubt you will get 1 negative response!!!

Now. Pick your can off the ground, turn around, start walking and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!!! We don't need retards like you here.

Actually i would think that a owner that goes through all that work to make the site itself that much better, must care a lot about his members. it doesn't take much to make a generic banner and throw up a forum and call it the best site around.
And as far as I know, t-shirts are on the way, and I am sure they will look better than those things you got here. lmao. and i just looked on the main page and it seems that they are giving away a block off plate this month not a sticker.

Pappy
11-26-2002, 01:25 PM
texan.....he needed to read it twice ....lmao;)

Castor-426ex
11-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by XTB

Actually i would think that a owner that goes through all that work to make the site itself that much better, must care a lot about his members. it doesn't take much to make a generic banner and throw up a forum and call it the best site around.
And as far as I know, t-shirts are on the way, and I am sure they will look better than those things you got here. lmao. and i just looked on the main page and it seems that they are giving away a block off plate this month not a sticker.

they need to start handing out raptor trannies

Ben
11-26-2002, 01:43 PM
XTB - what a surpise to see that when I researched your name you have already been banned here with another nickname - XCracer55. Remember? You posted a whole lot of obscene, offensive pictures? You cussed myself and the mods out? See you later :)

Ben

250rmike
11-26-2002, 01:55 PM
you get em ben can i please press the little red button pretty please hahaha

Texan32
11-26-2002, 01:56 PM
well Pappy, he had to try with all his might to make a good comeback. I mean heck, it took me a good minute and a half check bluetraxx and then reply to his "great things" about that place.

Yeah, about your "shirts". I just did a quick search. Yeah...warrior queen posted wondering about your shirts BACK IN JULY! Talk about quick turn around.

...throwing up a generic banner...hey butt cheese, how about you rethink that statment...bluetraxx uses the SAME page format!

...giving away a block off plate...did anyone besides me notice that it was donated by a parts dealer? He!!, there's even a quick-link right the! If ben wanted to do a "trivia tuesday", don't you think he could get ANY one of the THOUSANDS of parts dealers to donate a $10 block off plate?! ...especially if he gave them some advertising face-time. XTB, kid, you make me laugh.

:blah

edit: Ahhh, come on ben...i was jut starting to have fun......:p :devil

Pappy
11-26-2002, 02:15 PM
i knew it...mt crap detector was pegged since post #1

whos da man;) :blah

11-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Does XTB stand for Xceptional Turd Burglar???

XTB2
11-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Is this how you treat all your members with an opinion? You ban them so they can't call your bluff? Sounds like communism to me. ;)

And i have no idea what youre tlaking about..this is the ONLY username Ive ever had on here.

Its cool though, you can ban me. I really don't need to come here and learn about a quad made for women. :eek:

11-26-2002, 02:23 PM
XTB, I'm still tryin ta figure out why your here when bluetrax is so much better????

SlapNutz
11-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by XTB2
Is this how you treat all your members with an opinion? You ban them so they can't call your bluff? Sounds like communism to me. ;)

And i have no idea what youre tlaking about..this is the ONLY username Ive ever had on here.

Its cool though, you can ban me. I really don't need to come here and learn about a quad made for women. :eek:

Im new hear and dont take quads apart butt I hope u will get treeted worser. my SHEE:macho ,gassgas:macho ,and 440ex adn my cuz from the west port and monkyboy is gonna go kick u down

Ben
11-26-2002, 02:35 PM
XTB - I have your IP logged ;) I KNOW you are XCracer55.

11-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ben
XTB - I have your IP logged ;) I KNOW you are XCracer55.

Looks like another fine member of poopypants racing has been spotted..:blah BUSTED

MSL
11-26-2002, 02:42 PM
XTB - I have your IP logged I KNOW you are XCracer55.

If he is using a dial up account chances are his ISP uses DHCP and the lease on a IP address usually only lasts 8 days then it grabs a new one. Unless you ask for a static IP address. If this is true how can you log a person's IP address if it isnt static?

Am i making any sence?
Ben could you explain this for me?

Thanks

QuadTrix6
11-26-2002, 02:50 PM
its all about the knowledge...this site has a lot of members with experiece from riding to products, and there are a lot of cool people here to shoot the ***** with and kid around :blah

QuadTrix6
11-26-2002, 02:54 PM
good call Ben , for someone who hate the site so much he sure does spend a lot of time in one thread :confused: whackos

AtvMxRider
11-26-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by XTB2
Is this how you treat all your members with an opinion?

No just you *********!

SO LEAVE! and go ride you breeze with the other little kids.:blah