PDA

View Full Version : Misc 450r parts; Head, graphics, ect

400exhotwire
04-17-2008, 11:32 PM
stock 07 head. complete with valves, springs, retainers, ect. pulled off with approx. 40 hours. valves and head are absolutely perfect. looking for 200 for complete head, 125 for bare casting.

keep in mind, this makes a great core to send off and be ported without downtime. then turn around and sell your stocker. a new bare casting is 250+.

--

skull graphics with lightning bolts. one of the pieces was partially mounted, then removed. the rear fender piece. the rest of the kit is brand new, untouched. 30 shipped, cost something like 90.

--

fasst flexx bar elastomers, 3 full sets. im using the white/yellow ones now. i believe that leaves black blue and red. all 3 sets, 25 shipped

--

stock piston out of my 07 450r. 40 hours on it as well. came out with perfect compression, no idea if this is useful to anyone or not? nothing wrong with it, throw on some new rings and its good to go. have the wrist pin also and one of the circlips.

20 shipped?

--

random parts now that im just grouping together:

stock camshaft, lid, e-brake assembly, grab bar, pegs, ect ect.. lots of parts like that, let me know if you need anything. i dont have any major parts like shocks, frames, just odds & ends.

ill add more as i find it..