PDA

View Full Version : KTM powered Predator for sale---or part out

thechamp27
04-17-2008, 06:53 PM
First off here is a link to the build up of this bike, it was professionally done in polaris' engineering dept, using an 05 Predator chassis, it is set up for a KTM 450 SX engine.

http://www.*********.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2428

I will sell this bike as a complete roller, minus the engine (carb, eletronics, etc), minus the pp slip on, minus the Flexx bars, and minus the hiper rims. I will include the head pipe that will alow you to use any Predator slip on, and will include a Rath slip on. It will have stock tires and rims...predator or outlaw 450 mxr, whatever you prefer. I would let it go complete for $3000. Bike is located in northern Minnesota.

I would also part this bike out, prices below, and are negotiable so don't be afraid to make an offer.

05 Pred frame, Rath gusset kit, set up to accept a KTM 450 SX engine, PC'd gloss black. $600 (will also include the headpipe so you can use any predator slip on)

Rath LT a-arms, pc'd black $500

Rath Pro-Series nerf bars with the net heal guards $250

I have (2) Rath +1 chrome anti vibe stems w/ 1 1/8" clamps. $150 per stem

I have (2) sets of Fullbore Pred plastic, one set orange, one set red, used but in decent condition. $170 per set

Rath front bumper pc'd black $65

Rath chromoly mx subframe, almost new, pc'd black $125

Rath chromoly mx subframe, well used, pc'd candy blue. Looking at this subframe, it appears to me that it may be slightly bent, could be my eyes, but just want to let you know, just in case it really is....$65 bucks

Complete set (3) of Fox podiums with PEP ZPS conversion, fronts have remote ressies, rear is 03 length. Set up for 200 lb A class mx rider. $600

03 Predator swingarm. $50

Jet trim seat cover. Cover is installed on 07 seat base and foam, the latch is broken, so buy the cover and you get the base and foam free!! $45

Rath Predator slip on, with Curtis Sparks core installed, has brake caliper dent. $150

Rath K&N intake system, complete with billet ring, filter, and intake tube. $75

Radiator shrouds comples with stickers!! $30

Keihin FCR 39mm carb. $385 (will include the cable so you can use it on a Predator)

Also have a set of Fox Float Evols, brand new with one race on them, Long Travel Honda set up.....used them on the front of a MXR outlaw. $1000

All parts are used but in good shape, I can send pics if you are interested in something in particular, I will also try and get more pics posted on here. Take a look at the link at the top of the post, there is a bunch of pics in it as well. Thanks for looking!!