PDA

View Full Version : Handlebar?

Honda#4
04-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Just wondering how many people run these bars and if there worth the price? how tall is the atv sport bend and will they be low enough to have on a +1 stem? Also is Tusk and Pro-Taper the same company cuz the bar designs are pretty much the same?

Heres the link to the ones I wanna buy

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?&navTitle=Control&webTypeId=70&webCatId=12&prodFamilyId=12330&navType=type&stockId=120106#prodDetails

REDRIDDER
04-17-2008, 03:28 PM
To answer your question (is Tusk and Pro taper the same company) no.Tusk is just Rockymountains in house brand and to be quite honest with you i buy Tusk brand stuff all the time its priced right and its pretty good quality to........................................TUSK handle bar measurements:..........ATV Sport Model Bend 31.75" 6.25" 3.50" they will be pretty high especially with a plus 1" stem. The first # is the length the second # is the height and the third number is the pull back.

Honda#4
04-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Wah! I dont want that one then, so I was looking and I think the CR Low bend is what I need coming at 3.25" tall that should work CORRECT!