PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Boys and girls

Mity Mo
11-25-2002, 04:20 PM
I am looking for info and pics on a track in Poole,KY. Its called Echo MX. I heard this place pays real nice to A riders and they are supposed to have a kick butt track. Any of you boys or girls been there. I know Rico has to know something for me....Its supposed to be right over the KY border near IL. Let me know what you have heard or seen... Mo;)

11-25-2002, 04:22 PM
sorry Mo, but that's not really near me,,but I bet clay would know something about it,,since he lives in that area of the state and races alot of MX out there..I'll see if I can find some more info fer ya..;)

Mity Mo
11-25-2002, 04:30 PM
Thanx Buddy.....Mo:D :blah

warrior86
11-25-2002, 09:35 PM
I've raced there a couple of times Mo. It's a real fun track, but it seems like lately they don't have a very good turn out on quads. Lots of bikes show up, but the quads just aren't commin. I wish more people would go cause i would liek to start ridin there again.

Mity Mo
11-25-2002, 09:51 PM
Is it a big track or is it a little one? Wouldnt happen to know what their payout is would you? Or any pics? And last but not least do they have a site? Thanx for any and all the info. Mo:p

warrior86
11-25-2002, 09:58 PM
You should be able to find all that at echovalleymx.com. The pics on there are real old though. They have a complete new layout.

Mity Mo
11-25-2002, 10:06 PM
THANKS WARRIOR. That helps a heck of a lot. Mo:p

warrior86
11-25-2002, 10:40 PM
You should also check out Western Ky Sx in Nebo,ky. www.wkracing.com. They usually have a great turnout and some good "A" competition.

Crypted1
11-27-2002, 01:00 AM
Hey Mo, that is pretty much our practice track. They do hold quad races there but not very many turn out. If you want ot come down and check it out let me know! I think the track is 1.8 miles long.

Mity Mo
11-27-2002, 07:58 AM
SCOTT!!! I forgot you was a Kentucky Boy. We definitely have to set up a weekend to come down when it gets warm. You have to see the new look on the old girl. I bought a powdercoater and now I cant stop colorin crap on the bike. I am waiting to hear from N-Style about a sponsorship. If I do we have got to get an idea on stickers together this year. Start working that thing above your neck and come up with a cool design. HA/HA/HA Mo:D :p :blah

Crypted1
11-27-2002, 03:25 PM
Man I can't believe you forgot about me!!! Damn I thought I was spechial, I mean you did let hold the umbrella! any way that sounds great, we'll meet at the track or you can swing by the house. My house is only like 40 min away from the track. I'm getting stickers made as we...type, by Zingg, best deal I could find on the stickers. I talked to Bob Zingg, but he is hard to get a hold of. OH yeah i need some stuff PCed. and I should be getting all the rights to my web site soon, I'll let ya know.