PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Atlantic Grand Prix season starts Sunday 4/20!

Dale@AGP
04-17-2008, 06:57 AM
NJ Atlantic Grand Prix Kicks of Sunday April 20th 2008

For 2008 the Atlantic Grand Prix series is focusing our events South Central New Jersey with the exception of the 2 GNCCs in Summerset PA and Unadilla NY.

Why AGP is focusing on New Jersey:

1. To better serve the more than 250,000 New Jersey OHV enthusiast that have limited OHV access within the Garden State.

2. Not to conflict and draw riders away from other off-road series like D6 and WNYOA in eastern Pennsylvania and New York

3. And lastly the Atlantic Grand Prix is working on an exciting NEW project that will provide riders throughout the region with a safe and legal location to enjoy off-road riding with there family and friends.

As with all Atlantic Grand Prix races this course is wide enough for two quads to pass... so again... There are NO TIGHT TRAILS... just come on out and have fun while roosting around the 7 mile cross country course.

Classes and event start times:
Gate opens: 7:00am
Sign-up opens: 7:30am
NEW! PeeWee Minicycle and PeeWee Quad: 8:30am
Youth Minicycle: 9:15am
Youth Quads 10:45am
Adult Bikes: 11:45am
Adult Quads: 1:45pm

2008 AGP Race Schedule and Race Flyer: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/AGP2008flyer.pdf

April 20th AGP race directions and event info: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/april20.html

Again hope to see you all there.
Dale

drdsraptor
04-21-2008, 09:18 AM
The first LEH race was great. Dale did a good job getting the track ready, and all in all things went smoothly. It ran a little late but hey for how everything else was it was worth it. Anyone who didn't come thinking it would be a bust I would say make the next one because as long as Dale gets the track groomed and makes a few small changes to the course it will be a good race.

Robin Hood
04-21-2008, 10:13 AM
I thought it was great. Only thing that bugged me was how rutted the track was by the check-in stand. Those huge sand whoops in the back were hard to find rhythm in but no worries. I was stoked to be able to place 2nd in College C so I can't complain too much :devil:

Thanks for a great race Dale!

md1985250r
04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks Dale. I really appreciate all your hard work . Keep up the good work. GREG