PDA

View Full Version : anyone running 21" r 22 f gncc tires?

brian355ny
04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
i just put my 21" gncc tires on rear waiting for 22 " front to come in, i rode for a couple hours on them feels weird hooking up good in back and the front end want to wonder going up steep ,winding trail hills,and on hard acc in flat felds here in wv, i decided to go with 21 r and 22 front for ground clearance, i am trying to get in shape for a few xc races. my quad is stock other than a proarmor swingarm skidplate, will the 21inch tire help or hurt gearing at all? do you guys think these tires are good for the kfx450, i had razr2 all around on my kfx700 and liked them i just wanted to try the gncc's, but i love my 450r can't wait to get the 3 mods thanks brian

mcnugget22
04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
those gncc's are the best tires i have ever had.. little expensive but super aggressive. i think that they are the best all around tire.. i have 20 on back and 22 on front.. that setup worked great. i dont know if gearing would be different.. i run a raptor so i dont know how the kfx is.. my cousin has a kfx with 20 rears and 21 fronts all gncc's and seems like stock gearing is perfect.