PDA

View Full Version : First WPSA race

bowtiedmax
04-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Well the first WPSA race has been resheduled for July. This really bites. I sure am getting worried about giving up 2 throw outs already in ATVA. Well what can we do but change are plans. I quess July will be busy. But this will work out for all that was running the ATVA first. Now they get a extra National (Walnut) to see how they are doing before they decide what to run.

Paul

GILCO
04-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I think I would forget about the WPSA this will screw up alot of peoples plans.

Logan #34's Dad
04-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey Paul, Come join us at the ATVA! Great competition for your boy to contend with. I still plan on calling ya.
Rocky - Ohio

dcarter
04-17-2008, 04:50 AM
this is strickley hear say, but i heard from a very good source that the wpsa was having trouble with $$$$$ i do not know and do not want to get anything started that was just what i was told, if i hear anything else i will post. dc

bowtiedmax
04-17-2008, 06:49 AM
Rocky,

Well I surely think we will be at the next few ATVA's untill I see whats going on. But I still remember why we left the ATVA in the first place. So I am having a hard time coming back. I know that they have some new people running the show (WPSA' Justin). But I cant see the employees attuides and Smittys unprofessional/lack of knowledge being any better than it used to be. But hey, we do want to race, so we will do what we have to.
Paul:ermm:

howmuchnow
04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm wiith ya Paul, Boy I sure do miss Smitty lol. It will be nice to see some of the old gang too.

see ya in VA
Swede

dcarter
04-17-2008, 08:34 AM
like i said earlier, i do not really know anything about the wpsa as i have never raced at one, i do know smitty from the ext dirt track nationals, he does not like to see me coming! thia is our first year at the moto cross nationals and myself and my family all agreed that it was a lot more fun the the edt nat's. everything was more layed back and a lot more fun. i actually get to meet a lot of the people that i talk to on the phone all the time to. i hope to meet all of you at the netionals this year and maybr the wpsa can get things going, the more races the the better. dave

mxdad789
04-19-2008, 07:50 AM
The first race is may 17 & 18 in Taylorville, IL. July is when the May 3 & 4 race has been rescheduled to.

bowtiedmax
04-21-2008, 05:22 AM
I was just saying that the ATVA riders get another race (May 10th-11th) before the first WPSA race (Taylorville 17th-18th). Four races will give someone a good indication of how they are doing in the series and they can decide maybe to start fresh in the WPSA if things arent going well.