PDA

View Full Version : Poll #2: Help!! need as many votes as possible!

Dr89
04-16-2008, 03:56 PM
I need as many votes as possible for a research paper i'm writing. I need votes from everyone...every age, every state, every country, whoever you are and whatever you do, if your reading this plese vote! (as well as the other poll i posted i need them both) Thank you!

p.s. no other info from you is necessary so you need not post unless you want too, of course your welcome to! but just a vote is sufficient for my purposes.

Question: Do you support the current Bush Administration?

YES or NO

Dr89
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
vote up boys and girls!

Hondamaster5505
04-16-2008, 04:33 PM
YES!:macho

Dr89
04-16-2008, 06:55 PM
haha well so far you and i are in the minority

Hondamaster5505
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Dr89
haha well so far you and i are in the minority

lol

Dr89
04-17-2008, 09:29 AM
this is great! so far this is reflecting almost exactly the national average! haha keep it up

infantry317
04-17-2008, 12:45 PM
The one that get me is all the liberal/dems that say "support the troops" but want to turn tail and run.

We have a volunteer military. Therefore anyone that has enlisted since we invaded Afghanistan or Irag does in fact support the war and our president.

After serving, some of those opinions may have changed I'm sure but they went in supporting the effort. I guess they could support the people that want to get out but can't yet.

Just my opinion. :chinese:

54warrior
04-17-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm in the minority also fellas! :cheers:

Dr89
04-17-2008, 01:47 PM
YES infantry good point, thats one thing im touching on in my paper

im actually surprised that as many people have voted yes on this one as they have...

reptikes
04-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Bush is a failure at being a decent humane human being. And his Presidency reflects that!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mD3lMaMUWxw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mD3lMaMUWxw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What a president:rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr89
04-17-2008, 03:15 PM
haha now theres one of the strong stances i expected to see a lot earlier in this!

Hondamaster5505
04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Bush is a failure at being a decent humane human being. And his Presidency reflects that!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mD3lMaMUWxw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mD3lMaMUWxw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What a president:rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: I hate you liberals.

I guess Bill Clinton was such a good president then? Hmm, lets see...

1) He had Bin Laden in his hands, and a chance to get rid of him, but he let him free. WTF! He literally just let go of him. If he would have killed him when he had the chance, most of the crap today with the war wouldn't be happening.

2) Cheated on his wife. Wow, what a gentleman he is. I guess he's real humane because he cheated on his wife:rolleyes:

3) He and Hilary tried to take everything from the whitehouse that wasn't theirs when they had to move out. They literally stole stuff from the white house.

Everyone's so quick to blame Bush for the USA being so bad, and say hes a bad president. I can't wait for Obama or Hilary to get in, then we'll see how much better they are:macho I can already see the end of the world coming.

hetrick_racing9
04-17-2008, 04:29 PM
for christ sakes.. bush is a god damn druggy ... this man is the biggest hipocrit ive ever seen

reptikes
04-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505

1) He had Bin Laden in his hands, and a chance to get rid of him, but he let him free. WTF! He literally just let go of him. If he would have killed him when he had the chance, most of the crap today with the war wouldn't be happening.

2) Cheated on his wife. Wow, what a gentleman he is. I guess he's real humane because he cheated on his wife:rolleyes:

3) He and Hilary tried to take everything from the whitehouse that wasn't theirs when they had to move out. They literally stole stuff from the white house.

Everyone's so quick to blame Bush for the USA being so bad, and say hes a bad president. I can't wait for Obama or Hilary to get in, then we'll see how much better they are:macho I can already see the end of the world coming.

What does him cheating on his wife have to do with being humane?!:huh

And i'm not talking about what he (Bush) is doing with his personal life. I'm talking about how he's running the country, and where we are headed because of it. Clinton had our economy thriving, with close to a decade of peace. Saved money by cutting military spenting, (we don't need BIG MONEY spent on our military when we have the technology that our armed forces do, and when we don't go and invade a country for no good reason).

The war in Iraq alone will most likely exceed 3 TRILLION DOLLARS when all siad and done. Right now as i type its costing $12 billion a month for the war in Iraq -- $16 billion if you include Afghanistans war.

As i said, What A President!

Dr89
04-17-2008, 07:12 PM
i just have to jump in quick and set the record straight here....
NOTE: all of the following is said with the consideration that bush is by no means a FANTASTIC president...i mean i like the guy but...

anyways...while clinton was 1 of only 3 presidents to ever serve his terms without encountering a recession (yes, only 3 presidents since the civil war have done so) the fact remains that the ONLY recession bush's presidency has ever seen occured so early in his term in 2001 that the blame is generally and logically placed on clinton...(the other presidents were carter, who's actually counts, and then garfield, who only served for 6 months before his assasination so...) so you can complain about bush, but his administration has not TECHNICALLY seen a recession yet (recession meaning 2, sometimes 3, consecutive quarters of dropping numbers, we have yet to see even ONE bad quarter) and besides that, only one president (carter) has ever served without a recession...hmm...

as for the war, have you forgotten that clinton went to war with bosnia without UN consent as well? did bosnia ever attack us? somethin to think about is all...

Dr89
04-17-2008, 07:14 PM
oh and lets not forget FDR invading germany!!

04-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505

I hate you 15yr olds:rolleyes:

Just because someone doesn't like Bush means your a liberal? Damn, the majority of America and the world hates Bush. Lets see, the economy is straight up ****. And only 30% of the entire world even support us.(BBC poll). Bush did a lot more bad than good.

I'm voting for Obama.

Hondamaster5505
04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I hate you 15yr olds:rolleyes:

Just because someone doesn't like Bush means your a liberal? Damn, the majority of America and the world hates Bush. Lets see, the economy is straight up ****. And only 30% of the entire world even support us.(BBC poll). Bush did a lot more bad than good.

I'm voting for Obama.

Actually 14:D lol.

Im gonna have to agree with what Dr89 is saying. Its all true.

I personally hate all of the candidates right now. McCain included. I was a Thompson guy, but things didn't work out for him. I want McCain now, because even if he isnt the greatest, usually he sticks to his word. Unlike the lying sack of crap Hilary and Obama are.

Dr89
04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
haha again with the economy...i dont know where people are getting that its so bad...the consumer confidence rating is higher than average, and the highest it's EVER been during a war. there have been no quarters signifying a recession...gas is high and thats it...but thats simply an elementary supply and demand dilema...gas, like ANYTHING ELSE, is a product that people buy, when a product is hot, prices go up, gas is definitely a hot item, a hot item thats hard to get and is highly concentrated in areas of war is not going to be cheap, no matter what it is. does it suck? HECK YES...but does it mean our economy is chit? no...

Hondamaster5505
04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Dr89
haha again with the economy...i dont know where people are getting that its so bad...the consumer confidence rating is higher than average, and the highest it's EVER been during a war. there have been no quarters signifying a recession...gas is high and thats it...but thats simply an elementary supply and demand dilema...gas, like ANYTHING ELSE, is a product that people buy, when a product is hot, prices go up, gas is definitely a hot item, a hot item thats hard to get and is highly concentrated in areas of war is not going to be cheap, no matter what it is. does it suck? HECK YES...but does it mean our economy is chit? no...

Also, I blame the government for the damn gas prices:grr:

They wouldn't be nearly as high if they didn't tax so much. They don't care, and just want their precious money. Did you know in most areas they charge up to $.89 per gallon or more in tax? WTF.

What really pisses me off is the fact that Hilary and Obama blame that on the oil companies, saying they take to much profit. BS! The goverment takes more profit off gas then the oil companies. By the time they drill and ship it, they only make so much profit.

Also, the damn tree-huggers that won't let us drill on our own land. We have huge oil reserves in Alaska, and a couple other places, that they won't let us drill in.

Robin Hood
04-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by infantry317
The one that get me is all the liberal/dems that say "support the troops" but want to turn tail and run.

We have a volunteer military. Therefore anyone that has enlisted since we invaded Afghanistan or Irag does in fact support the war and our president.

After serving, some of those opinions may have changed I'm sure but they went in supporting the effort. I guess they could support the people that want to get out but can't yet.

Just my opinion. :chinese:

Liberal Dems?

..Now I'm confused... Bush and his administration voted to go to war.. yet their children aren't out on the front lines.

Dr89
04-20-2008, 06:11 PM
ttt