PDA

View Full Version : will newer rancher plastic fit the older models?

450raider
04-16-2008, 01:22 PM
im thinkin of gettin a 02 honda ES 4x4 rancher, (but im heavily debating it, my first quad was an 03 identical to it and i know what they can do...and what they cant :ermm: ) anyway the plastic is all scratched up on it and the rear brakes are out and thats the only problems ive been told of, owning one once i know the engine and transmission are bulletproof so those shouldnt be a problem, anyway would anyone happen to know off hand if the updated plastic (04-06? im guessing, not the 420's) would fit right on ?

thanks

rancherrider69
04-16-2008, 06:18 PM
you would probably have to get the new style headlights and forsure taillights because they went from one on the older style to two ont he newer style they also went to full footboards on the newer models...in theory you could but it might take alot of work

450raider
04-16-2008, 07:29 PM
thanks a ton rancherrider, thats the same thing i was thinkin - they are essentially the same thing so i see no reason why they wouldnt, i just didnt want to get all that stuff then find out you have to cut or buy brackets or something