PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

xtreme 250x
04-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey everyone I am sure this questions has appeared on this forum before so I appolgise if it has been covered before. I went riding on Sunday for my first outing with my 06 LTR I pick up form a guy I bought this December. I have only ridden the bike on the ice a few times so it was my first ride on dirt. The bike stop running in mid rpm range and wont start I pulled the plug it looks good and have pull valve cover and it seems to be going through the range ok I haven't run a compression check on the bike yet plan on doing that on Friday. Any thing I might be missing is there a fuse that might have just quit? I don't know it turns over but no fire. Let me know if you guys have any Directions I might look in thanks.

01blaster5415
04-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey, right next to the batter there is a cover over 2 fuses. I think the black cover even says fuse on it, but anyway you just pull that little rubber cover off and underneath it there are to like white/clear case type things. open them up and in there there are fuses. I am thinking it is the 20 watt fuse that is bad. Let me know if it works or not. Hope this helps

xtreme 250x
04-17-2008, 06:28 AM
Found out what the problem was I check fuses they were fine I spun the engine to try it one more time and it seized won't budge. I really hope it didn't bend anything or ruin any bearings only time will tell should be staring the rebuild soon thanks for your help.