PDA

View Full Version : raptor 250 mods

harford #450
04-16-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi

I have owned the new 250 since november and i have loved it, i have reciently put on a steering damper and wide axle, aswell as prity much the whole gytr catalouge for it.

But i havnt got any graphics for it and the plastics have been scratching where my knees are, what companies sell decient graphics kits for the 250?

Also i have the standard bumper which is useless, what companies have broung out bumpers for the quad? Mainly looking towards bumpers like blingstar industries.

I also own the gytr silencer for it, but just the standard header pipe, so would a fmf powerbomb fit onto the gytr silencer or would i have to buy the gytr header pipe?

Also would it be worth putting on other accessories such as suspension and a-arms etc, and what companies can you recomend that sell all these parts?

Many Thanks

Harford #450

cam2010
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
idk where u can get graphics but u could talk to "jaksdad" he has a enduro team of 3 raptor 250s and has some pretty sweet graphics on his quad.

08 raptor 250
gytr nerfs
gytr full exhaust
gytr air filter
gytr jets

bradley300
04-17-2008, 01:41 PM
you dont want a real stong bumper, in fact i would stick with the stocker. the frame is kind of weak, so you want a weak bumper to take the damage, if the bumper is soilid, the frame will take the force and could bend. just ask pappy

Pappy
04-17-2008, 02:19 PM
bradley is correct on the frame being weak, however our gytr bumper crumpled as it should and never even tweaked a bumper mount.....yet the frame bent anyway. you do the math

bradley300
04-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
bradley is correct on the frame being weak, however our gytr bumper crumpled as it should and never even tweaked a bumper mount.....yet the frame bent anyway. you do the math

stange, i bent my stocker this weekend, no frame troubles tho!