PDA

View Full Version : 250x or 300ex roller wanted, or any cheap quad

leasureryan
04-15-2008, 11:18 PM
looking for a cheap project, dead or dying, Or still alive! I am investing in a quad for my 2 younger brothers age 13 & 15. I am basicly looking for either a 300ex, 250x, old suzuki quad sport, etc. I don't care if it runs, looks like crap, etc. I just need to get something going here. If you got one sittin' around, or just have an old clunker you want to sell, let me know. I have cash in hand!

300EXDrew
04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
I have a 300EX that I bought in Boxes and put together with all new parts, it may be a little more than your looking for but you couldn't build it for what I will sell it for. if you are interested in a complete bike let me know and I will get you some more info and pictures. Runs great, not really looking to get rid of it but I have a buddy with a 450R he is trying to sell that I would like to buy if I find someone to take the 300. Just let me know if you may be interested.

partyboy300ex
04-18-2008, 01:24 PM
I have the perfect quad for you its a 1991 250x that has a bit of aftermarket stuff on it. Its listed in my signuture the motor is very reliable even though it is built up a bit its just a little faster then a 300ex i can get pics if u want give me ur e-mail and ill send them to you. There is nothing wrong with this quad i just dont need it.
I would also be willing to maybe working out something on meeting you instead of shipping
let me know
Thanks Aaron