PDA

View Full Version : Who Likes Jagermister????

quad_racer_17
04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
me and my uncle painted this on a racecar hood today and i thought it turned out alright

Shift_450R
04-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by quad_racer_17
me and my uncle painted this on a racecar hood today and i thought it turned out alright

that is sweet! but i hate jager tastes like cough syrup:ermm:

blacknblue#2
04-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Ahh man i love jager, does have a dull taste to it but if you cant stand it straight it even gets a little better with Red Bull haha

pro-rider46
04-15-2008, 10:20 PM
i love jager bombs, but jager is so expensive, and red bull isnt either. car looks sweet as h3ll, id like to do that if i had a race car...

Moded86R
04-15-2008, 10:22 PM
When I first turned 21 I though yagerbombs where awesome.It only took 2 and I would be lit.

One friday a buddy and I drove up to st louis.The bartender was a girl my buddy liked.So anyway we get in the bar and it's full of old people.I mean everyone except the bar tender is like over 50!

So I preced to drink a few beers and start doing yagerbombs.Well about 3 hours into this I am so hammered I can't do anything.The bar tender over served me and my buddy thought it was funny as heck.I went out and got in his truck and went to sleep.On the way home I swore we where in a different state.I didn't know where he was taking me.We ended up in a freinds of my sister's driveway passed out.Woke up ina driveway!

A few weeks ago my brother chugged a bunch of yager.He cussed out my mom,Tore up my 69 truck,Tried to fight me and my freinds and then went out into the woods and tripped over a barb wire fence and went off a small ledge into a ditch facefirst.

So no I don't like yager!

But the hood looks good!

04-16-2008, 02:32 PM
One time I was drinking them getto style which is drinking it in a big normal cup mixed with red bull. Drank a few and it felt like I did speed :eek2: My hands where tingling and i was full of energy and I was really hot and people said my face was all red. One person wanted me to go to the doctor. :eek2: :macho

04-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
i love jager bombs, but jager is so expensive, and red bull isnt either. car looks sweet as h3ll, id like to do that if i had a race car...

x2

mx1791
04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
hood looks good.

when im determined to get wasted quick jager is the way to go for me, it tastes like black liquorish so i can chug it down straight. but i dont like jager bombs so at partys, when i can drink all night i dont really go for the jager..

Caseys 300ex
04-16-2008, 03:32 PM

Arent you 14 haha

Kickstarts-suck
04-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Caseys 300ex
Arent you 14 haha

LMAO!

04-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Arent you 14 haha

ROFL thats hilarious

250r(quadman19)
04-16-2008, 05:42 PM
duuuuudddeee jager is the best!! thats all i drank for a year straight when i went to parties. i'd always have a bottle of jager. but it started to get to expensive :/. i actually picked up the nickname jagerMASTER cause i drank it so much. i'm buying a jager tap machine for my apartment when i get it. woohoooooooo :D

pro-rider46
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 250r(quadman19)
duuuuudddeee jager is the best!! thats all i drank for a year straight when i went to parties. i'd always have a bottle of jager. but it started to get to expensive :/. i actually picked up the nickname jagerMASTER cause i drank it so much. i'm buying a jager tap machine for my apartment when i get it. woohoooooooo :D

yeah those machines are sweet, dont they serve them at like -100* or something really cold.

pro-rider46
04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Arent you 14 haha

15, i maybe have done things i probably shouldnt have...

Caseys 300ex
04-16-2008, 08:39 PM
haha its cool i know what your saying. I know exactly what your saying haha.

pro-rider46
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
haha its cool i know what your saying. I know exactly what your saying haha.

cool cool, i didnt want to sound like a total tard, but i figure you guys understand.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-16-2008, 08:45 PM
I would never buy it, but jager bombs are sweet. I dont know what u guys are saying about feeling good from two of them? Jager is only 35% alc. Not trying to talk myself up but i did four of them in a night on top of plenty of beer n didnt feel anything from the jager. It just tastes good.

250r(quadman19)
04-16-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah those machines are sweet, dont they serve them at like -100* or something really cold.

yea it says it chills to at least 0 degrees Fahrenheit. a nice ice cold shot of jager sounds good to me!

hungus07trx400
04-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Just drink Jameson if you wanna get bent. Jager was big in college. If im not drinking beer I drink Jameson or Jack on the Rocks. Apparently after 5 or 6 I start calling them "Rock Whiskleys" and after 8 or 9 I start calling them "I'm gonna wrench..." 10 or more and I call them "Get yor handsf uff uf me....I cann find the exits by myslef"

04-16-2008, 09:02 PM
I got sick on it before. It sucked so bad, it tasted just as bad coming up as it does going down which made me keep puking. . :scary:

250r(quadman19)
04-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by bajaracer21
I got sick on it before. It sucked so bad, it tasted just as bad coming up as it does going down which made me keep puking. . :scary:

lol yea i gotta agree with you on that one. its my favorite drink but the WORST to throw up. puking jager tastes horrible and burns SO BAD when it comes out of your nose! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0021.gif (http://www.bcmblog.com)

josh31
04-17-2008, 01:23 PM
Hood looks great! Jager is great too. Had several run ins with it. One was when I was away at a service technican school. It was held in a dry county in KY, and we managed to have a hotel next to a restaurant and probably the only watering hole for miles. Some reason i was on a jager kick that nite. Class didn't go so well the next day, but work paid for it all!:D

NPelletier
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
"Jagerbombs, i f'in shower in that S**t"
"Jagerbombs"
"Jagerbombs"
"Jagerbombs"

my new haircut FTW:blah:

416exfreak
04-17-2008, 02:05 PM
hahaha!

I love that video... its fxcking hilarious!

Jager...not so much. I prefer tequilla. Patron or Cuervo. :ermm:

Had a bad experience at a party one night with Jager. Wound up with me running through a park in my boxers, and my ex's dad coming after me in a truck.:devil:

Robin Hood
04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Wont go out drinking w/o the stuff. :D

My buddies and I killed off four 1 liter bottles of it over the past two weekends. I think the stuff hits the spot, specially when it's chilled. :devil:

UNBROKEN
04-18-2008, 12:56 PM
15, i maybe have done things i probably shouldnt have...

havent we all lol under our parents radar :devil:

pro-rider46
04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by UNBROKEN

lol, yep

blasterfreak99
04-18-2008, 03:21 PM

ya dam straight!

i dont like jager! captain, jack and jim beam for me. yes im only 15 and yes i regret doing crap like that but when i turn 21 you dam straight ill be drinking! lol

mx1791
04-18-2008, 08:49 PM
i always get cought having parties but thats couse my house always gets beyond trashed haha. other then that ive been around my parents all messed up they dont realize it. they arnt smart

dpizz450
04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by mx1791
i always get cought having parties but thats couse my house always gets beyond trashed haha. other then that ive been around my parents all messed up they dont realize it. they arnt smart

you can say they aren't smart, but remember they were your age once. they went to highschool to. just some food for thought....;)

UNBROKEN
04-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
you can say they aren't smart, but remember they were your age once. they went to highschool to. just some food for thought....;)

there little baby would never do such a thing as drinking underage who needs to worry :rolleyes: haahahahah, parents these days are geting to be pretty dumb including mine.
{ i wonder were that 30 pack of miller light went :D mom i dont know wut miller light ure talking about :devil:

mx1791
04-18-2008, 09:54 PM
there little baby would never do such a thing as drinking underage who needs to worry :rolleyes: haahahahah, parents these days are geting to be pretty dumb including mine.
{ i wonder were that 30 pack of miller light went :D mom i dont know wut miller light ure talking about :devil:
exactly my parents just kinda deny it and act like i wouldnt do something like that hahaha sometimes my mom questions me though. idk im not a bad kid though. i just ride/race, fish, and party haha

ZeroLogic
04-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Who likes spray on tans and greasy hair?

bulkdriverlp
04-19-2008, 08:16 PM
you kids are bringing back memories for me, i drank that jager but dont like licorice, dont like it. i used to hit the GOLDSHAGEL quite a bit. you wanna puke try some of that.

me and my buddies used to buy 2 cases of beer, id wedge 2 beers between the luggage rack and the top of the car (84 skyhawk) and 1 in front of each high beam headlights and drive around till they got cold then switch em out. (wintertime obviously) it was a lot of fun.

we came up with a drink of our own, called VOODOO, vodka and mt dew. (absolut of course)

416exfreak
04-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp

we came up with a drink of our own, called VOODOO, vodka and mt dew. (absolut of course)

That is a good combo. Just tried it.:devil:

bulkdriverlp
04-20-2008, 07:16 PM
ha ha good deal!!!

250rmike
04-20-2008, 07:25 PM
jager good jager bombs are better but if you wanna get lit quick rocket fuel is the way to go but i dont drink anymore;) so dont take my word for it

MX MaNiAc 06
04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
My buddy had a bottle of jager last night. I got to the party late n everyone was drunk. I was dropping shots of jager into my beer n chugging it. I think thats the first time ive got trashed in under an hour. haha Shot of jager into ur yuengling doesnt taste too bad.

Honda TRX250ex
04-21-2008, 08:17 PM
looks badass
jager makes you do some crazy chit:chinese:

Moded86R
04-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
My buddy had a bottle of jager last night. I got to the party late n everyone was drunk. I was dropping shots of jager into my beer n chugging it. I think thats the first time ive got trashed in under an hour. haha Shot of jager into ur yuengling doesnt taste too bad.

When I was younger I used to drink 1/2 a beer and fill the rest with captain morgan.I could get drunk in an hour than to.That was when I was not old enough to legallly drink.I didn't even like that taste of beer than.Now I love the stuff!

I would never do that now.I don't drink hard stuff.Woke up next to the toilet to many times wishin for someone to cut my head off!:eek:

josh31
04-23-2008, 07:19 AM
I'm sure to have a run in with jager this weekend at Talladega. There gonna be a few gallons of it in our camp, along with 35+ cases of beer and a few cases of whiskey! See what I remember come next week!

250rmike
04-23-2008, 03:52 PM
whats funny is i pretty much stopped drinking right before i turned 21. stoped partying and straightened up pretty good. out of curiosity how many of you guys cut down drinking alot when you turned 21 i know some of you will say hell no and to each their own right

ohsobad_chevy
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I used to drink a whole lot before I turned 21. At college, we would polish a case off each night, between my 3 buddies and I. Now I just drink when I go out, maybe have a shot of crown in my coke or on the rocks once in a blue moon. I love crown!!! :p

04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by josh31
I'm sure to have a run in with jager this weekend at Talladega. There gonna be a few gallons of it in our camp, along with 35+ cases of beer and a few cases of whiskey! See what I remember come next week!

lol crazy, have fun