PDA

View Full Version : 120 Horse SCT programmer

blacknblue#2
04-15-2008, 12:07 AM
I know this has nothing to do with quads but i also know there are some fellow truck guys on here.........I have a 120 Horse SCT programmer that came off my 2006 ford powerstroke. Right now its vin-locked and i think would need reprogrammed. Im not the smartest on this i know you can unlock them somehow and not have to fully reprogram it but i have no clue how to. If your lookin for a cheap tuner to put and 150 horse extreme race tune on, here it is. Im askin $100 bucks shipped just so i can save some money. My truck is a standard cab 6 speed and i have ran with some stock Stangs and trust me ive paid enough in tickets the past year i coulda had alot more stuff on my quad haha....If you have another ford product and want to program it i know this will plug into any new ford vehicle but you just have to get it tuned for what you have.......so like i said 100 bucks shipped if anyone wants it, i can get pics if interested.

Honda6T9Rider
04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
If the programmer is vin locked NO ONE can use it! Period! You would have to take out the program you put into your truck and upload your stock program back into your truck! That's a GREAT deal IF and I mean IF it is NOT vin LOCKED!

So the only way your going to SELL it. Is to download the SCT program and upload your Stock Program back into your truck!

Good LUCK!

blacknblue#2
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
The stock program is back in my truck but when i went to put it on my brothers 06 p/s it said it was vin locked. So the guys at dieselplace.com told me it was vinlocked for my computer and would have to be programmed for another vehicle. Im not tryin to sell it as having a program on it just a tuner to get programmed........alot cheaper than paying 500 for a tuner and the programs

nastynotchback1
04-17-2008, 05:54 AM
you have the programer for uploading custom tunes???this is not an off the shelf style that came with 3 generic tunes??

j_cyrus3
04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
put it on powerstroke.org

will probably sale pretty quick there.