PDA

View Full Version : another forum site ?

allhondaman
04-14-2008, 05:16 PM
i ride my 400ex a lot and love it. but i also have a kdx 200 dirtbike. i have a few questions i would like answered about the bike but this site is for atvs. anyone know of a website just like this 1 only about bikes or can i just ask the question here?

ktMan
04-14-2008, 05:40 PM
go ahead and ask the question. just indicate that it is a dirt bike question in the subject. lotta guys on here ride bikes also

allhondaman
04-15-2008, 07:13 PM
alright. well the question is reguarding my back tire on my bike. i need to replace it but dont know what size to go with. its a kdx 200 with an 18 in rear rim. there are not many sizes for the 18 in rim but the one that are i dont know which will fit it. like the first number is the width and the second the percentage of it that lays flat?? im confused. well the tire thats on it now is a 100-100-18...should size could i get besides this size..i would like a bigger tire. thanks for any info

chadbarger18
04-15-2008, 07:44 PM
with my bikes i would never pay any attention to the size just made sure the rim size would right and i never got 1 that was to big because there is usually plenty of room left with the stock tire on for a bigger tire so just pick one you like