PDA

View Full Version : hurt rider

mini racer #39
04-14-2008, 01:32 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knows how Jordan Gibson is doind after his wreck on Sat.? We want to wish him a speedy recovery and Erik is waiting for him to get back so they can have another great race.

Logan #34's Dad
04-14-2008, 09:41 PM
From what I understand he broke a bone in his leg and his wrist. That lil' kid can ride eh? I'd like to see if he could have kept up with that #62 bike. Logan said he sky'ed off the start/finish jump and missed the downside of the jump landing at the bottom. OUCH!
There is a little talk and answer from his parents on the DRR tab under leatt brace title.

COLTBNME
04-15-2008, 10:32 AM
http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/DRRATVMOM/Default.aspx

For updates check out this website, my family will keep this awesome rider in our prayers!!

Proud Mom of Colton Kellum#484
Hetrick TRX125

hotquads1
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the concerns , I spoke with Jordans dad last night and said Jordan was feeling a bit better and was anxious to get back on his quad, and wants to be back at the Nats ASAP. Our Team will not be complete until he is back at the track .
marc

JAG Motosports
04-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments. I can't wait to get back to the tracks and see you all. I am feeling better every day. Go win a race for me, but be carefull and wear your leatte neck brace. See Ya Soon, Jordan