PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Tom & Fox & Drr

orange xtreme
04-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I would like to share a story with you all that still as I write it still has me smileing. We are racing for DRR & ATV FOURPLAY & FOX SHOX in the 90cvt class at the nationals. As every one knows racing season sneeks up on every one we are no exception. The last piece of our puzzle was the FOX shocks we recieved them about three weeks before Alabama well guess what there was a problem. The shocks were so new that I was told to run the wrong psi in the front.

Well I contacted Tom & we both contacted Fox we all agreed that there was a problem but no time to fix it we had to race Alabama with a ten inch ride height WOW!! was that a chore the bike wanted to bicycle in every corner.

Now for the part every one of you should be interested in. Tom from ATV FOURPLAY & FOX garanteed us that it would be fixed before or at Kentucky yea right how many times have we heard that story. Well I was never so happy to be wrong in my life Tom showed up saturday morning hunted us down took the bike to Fox. We decided we didn't have time before our moto we had to race it another race. They told us to race it clean it up bring it back they would work on it.

I can tell you honestly we are still on a mini but we are no longer dealing with the mini industry. We took the bike back up to the fox trailer and Tom and his two kids were right there waiting. We raced moto 11 from the time we cleaned the bike and went up there Tom stayed right with us & Fox till the bike was to HIS likeing. By that time racing was over for the day they told us to practice the bike sunday morning if anything needed changing to bring it back to them asap. Caston loved it and Tom was right there to watch at practice.

I can not tell you were to spend your money but if you would like to deal with someone that stands behind their product look no further. Thank you Tom ATV FOURPLAY & Kaity & Hunter for giving up your saturday Rick Dan Mark & Larz at FOX Lou & Kim at DRR and the DRR Nation & CVT boulavard. Thank you for your time

Proud father of #204 Caston McConnell

bulldogfallon
04-14-2008, 01:57 PM
What was the fix....I think there are many that have a similar issue with ride height

Great story.....Good to hear they took care of you

orange xtreme
04-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Sorry lower air psi in the front around 30 and we need a stiffer spring in the rear 300

T@AFP
04-14-2008, 04:09 PM
WOW! Thanks alot for this appreciation it really means alot to us.
The crew at ATV Four Play and myself were very pleased with Caston's results this weekend.
Too many times companies make promises that we cannot keep for one reason or another. It's not intentional but doo doo does occur and we end up letting customers down. Thats one of the worst parts of dealing with the public. IMO
But weekends like the past one was text book. All of us pulled our resources together and we got it done.
It is rather ironic, because we have been dealing with some suspension issues on John Natalies bike. This weekend we pulled together and we worked "out side the box" and got it done.
Apparentely the results were the same for John this weekend as it was for Caston....almost. Fortunately Caston didn't smack into the fence.

Congratulations and keep up the good work Caston!