PDA

View Full Version : speedyquad

300exHILLER
04-13-2008, 06:29 PM
He/she was upset because I answered his/her question in a thread instead of a PM. He/she went on to post negative comments in my classified threads on this site and 2 others. First person I've ever had a problem with in 7 years, 1200 posts and thousands of dollars in part transactions on this site.

He/she seems like a problem seller/buyer.

04-14-2008, 03:39 AM
i pmed you about a part on wednesday...others on all 3 sites also asked about tyhe part...you replied to me on sunday, but you bumped the threads on all 3 sites daily...had you communicated to US what you were waiting on, things would have been good...i just think others should know how you work

we had no transaction so leaving me neg. feedback is wrong. maybe you should delete it and think about this in the future.

tim colston
04-14-2008, 07:25 AM
I have had nothing but good things to say about speedy. I have never bought anything from him but he has been very helpful on this site and has a lot of good transactions. I say bury it, get it worked out, unless I am missing something.

300exHILLER
04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Delete your posts on MY for sale threads and I will delete this thread.

I'm glad we didn't have a transaction.

I posted what was going on with the axle nut in posts not PMs because of over ten peolpe were asking questions. If you read them you would know what was going on.

04-14-2008, 02:45 PM
you have no reason to post any negative feedback for me...i screwed you over in no way...all i did was tell the truth about how you handle your sales. i have every right to comment on your lack of communication in your for sale thread. you messed up and i let everyone know how you operate so others don't get their "hopes up" or possibly miss out on other chances to purchase from someone else. you are in the wrong and you know it.

04-14-2008, 02:45 PM
thanks tim

300exHILLER
04-17-2008, 08:01 AM
This kid is still posting in my for sale threads around the web he is about to get banned form the ORG.

This is the way business works the first one with the money in my paypal or hand gets the part.

Can you walk into a dealership and say hold that ATV for me with out putting a deposit down?

Speedy keep up your crap around the web and you will not have any place to post but myspace. I know the owner(s) of this site, the Zone plus another two atv forums. The ORG will ban you soon. I have been in this scene for many years and contacts I have will knock your IP address off all of these sites.

04-17-2008, 03:03 PM
what makes you think i am about to get banned from the org..i have done nothing wrong, or anything to get banned...except post my experiences with you...my experiences were that you didn't reply to my message at all

kid...hahaha...i am an adult...but i also like to protect the atv community from people who don't fly 100% straight...i have probably been on an atv longer than you have been alive...had you not created this thread, it all would have gone away...but you are too stupid to realize that...but as long as you keep taking pot shots at me...i'll keep them going at you...i was done until you created this thread...i didn't deserve it. i simply alerted possible buyers of how you treated me. you made your bed, now lay in it.

i know how business works...and you are right...the first money gets the product...most of the time...that is not my compliant...you simply didn't respond let us know what was going on with what you were selling...how many times after i sent you a message did you bump your topic on all the sites? daily! would it have been so hard to say...i have x number of people interested in it before you? then i could have bought another one that i had known about for a few dollars more...but waited until i had heard form you because i had already contacted you...i hate having my chain jerked by a buyer and i wasn't about to do that to you. you could have had my payment in your paypal account on wednesday, the day i messaged you, had you responded to me by 9 pm, or thursday morning if after 9...but you sold the lock nut locally on saturday or sunday for twice the price you offered it on here and the other sites.

"drop names" all you want...there has been no reason to ban me from any sites...you could be the pres. and you won't get me ip banned...

we had no transaction. it never went that far because you never replied to me...you prevented a transaction from happening...there for you cannot say that i am not a bad seller or buyer, but i can say that because it was you that prevented me from buying an item. i as a potential buyer have a right to voice how i was treated by a seller because you controlled the transaction. you as a seller can have nothing to say against me because it was you that ended any possible transactions.

i don't take well to vailed threats. they usually make me do the unwanted action twice as much. lets see how much clout you really hold...

by the way...i don't have a myspace page...

nice internet muscles though junior...i am sure all the little teeny bopper girls will like that...

300exHILLER
04-17-2008, 10:36 PM
The ball is now in your court buddy. If you like posting on ATV forums then stop your KID crap. I responded to you by a post and not a PM, big deal. You say you watched all sites then you would have seen that. I wanted to cover everyone's questions about the product not just one selfish person.

I'm done with you. If you continue posting in my threads then you will be hearing from someone other than me and you will not have any place to post complaints.

04-17-2008, 11:58 PM
speedy sounds like a 12 year old girl omg

04-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
what makes you think i am about to get banned from the org..i have done nothing wrong, or anything to get banned...except post my experiences with you...my experiences were that you didn't reply to my message at all

kid...hahaha...i am an adult...but i also like to protect the atv community from people who don't fly 100% straight...i have probably been on an atv longer than you have been alive...had you not created this thread, it all would have gone away...but you are too stupid to realize that...but as long as you keep taking pot shots at me...i'll keep them going at you...i was done until you created this thread...i didn't deserve it. i simply alerted possible buyers of how you treated me. you made your bed, now lay in it.

i know how business works...and you are right...the first money gets the product...most of the time...that is not my compliant...you simply didn't respond let us know what was going on with what you were selling...how many times after i sent you a message did you bump your topic on all the sites? daily! would it have been so hard to say...i have x number of people interested in it before you? then i could have bought another one that i had known about for a few dollars more...but waited until i had heard form you because i had already contacted you...i hate having my chain jerked by a buyer and i wasn't about to do that to you. you could have had my payment in your paypal account on wednesday, the day i messaged you, had you responded to me by 9 pm, or thursday morning if after 9...but you sold the lock nut locally on saturday or sunday for twice the price you offered it on here and the other sites.

"drop names" all you want...there has been no reason to ban me from any sites...you could be the pres. and you won't get me ip banned...

we had no transaction. it never went that far because you never replied to me...you prevented a transaction from happening...there for you cannot say that i am not a bad seller or buyer, but i can say that because it was you that prevented me from buying an item. i as a potential buyer have a right to voice how i was treated by a seller because you controlled the transaction. you as a seller can have nothing to say against me because it was you that ended any possible transactions.

i don't take well to vailed threats. they usually make me do the unwanted action twice as much. lets see how much clout you really hold...

by the way...i don't have a myspace page...

nice internet muscles though junior...i am sure all the little teeny bopper girls will like that...

WJO AN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD READ ALL THAT B!TCHING

04-18-2008, 12:09 AM
what speedy do you go b!tch on every corner of the board lol get a life! an it looks to me like you was a lil to much in his face so he didnt pm are you to dumb to check the tread its first to show the cash the first to get the part he did nothing wrong! your just to lazy to click! haha

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/asm43101/SPEEDYTHE*****.gif