PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Honda TRX250R

gojk
04-13-2008, 11:13 AM
MOTOR

Stock cylinder w/extra 265 Ported by CLR(Needs bored)
Hot Rods Rod
Weisco Piston
New Bearings/Seals
PWK 38MM AirStryker
Paul Turner Chrome Pipe w/FMF Turbine Core Silencer
Billet Flange
Uni Filter
Dyna Tek Ingition
Boysen Reeds

SUSPENSION

Gibson LT +3 with Chrome Uppers
Elka 20 in. Quad Rate Fully Adj. Fronts Piggyback
Laegers Std. Travel Swing Arm
Works Fully Adj. Rear w/32 in. rezzy line

CHASSIS

Stock 88 Frame Gussetted Powdered Coated Gloss Black
ESR Blue Motor Mounts
Laegers Nickel Plated Anti-vibe Stem
Renthal CR Bend Bars (not fat bar)
Dura-Blue +2 Axle
New LSR Dual Row Carrier
New LSR Anti-fade

PLASTIC

Shiny Yellow w/Shiny Black Hood (Fullbore Style)
Black Tank Cover
New Empire Seat Cover

MISC.

Pro-Armor Tether
Alum. Radiator Shorouds
SS Allen Bolt Set (Engine)

$3800 OBO

I will not ship.

gojk
04-13-2008, 11:14 AM

gojk
04-13-2008, 11:18 AM

gojk
04-13-2008, 11:19 AM

gojk
04-13-2008, 08:50 PM
TTT

gojk
04-15-2008, 12:35 AM
TTT

Someones gotta want an MX ready 250r.

I have had this for almost 1.5 years and I have prob put $1500 dollars into it, and rode it 15hrs. I just don't have the time to get the seat time on this thing that I would like too. I hate to have it sitting in my garage begging for a ride everyday.

gojk
04-18-2008, 07:32 PM
ttt

yates42
04-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Hey man I have been looking around the site and I think you are asking a little high for the quad you can find some complete race quads on here for about 3k.

gojk
04-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by yates42
Hey man I have been looking around the site and I think you are asking a little high for the quad you can find some complete race quads on here for about 3k.

Well, I don't think I am too high. If you can get a complete race quad for 3K, then I would jump on it if I were you.

gojk
04-30-2008, 11:46 PM
I am willing to deal. Possibly even trade if the right offer came about.

ThrowinRoost89
05-06-2008, 12:26 PM
i would be interested but you live across the us lol

monkeyballs
07-01-2008, 03:17 PM
ok where did you get the cooling wings and looks like u fliped that thign once 2 many times lol. The weel is bent.. :-s

gojk
07-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by monkeyballs
ok where did you get the cooling wings and looks like u fliped that thign once 2 many times lol. The weel is bent.. :-s

If it appeared that you had a job that paid more than minimum wage, I might take the time to answer your poorly formed sentences. Until you you can pass third grade english, please stay out of my thread.

monkeyballs
07-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Lol you elegant biatch. Turnes out I do have a job that payes more then min.. :D u going 2 reply? But in a manner that actualy answers 2 my questions.. And how could you possibly detremin if or if not I get payed more then min wage by this sentance "ok where did you get the cooling wings and looks like u fliped that thign once 2 many times lol. The weel is bent.. :-s" lmao I LOVE YOU 2! ;)

gojk
07-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Lol you elegant biatch. Turnes out I do have a job that payes more then min.. :D u going 2 reply? But in a manner that actualy answers 2 my questions.. And how could you possibly detremin if or if not I get payed more then min wage by this sentance "ok where did you get the cooling wings and looks like u fliped that thign once 2 many times lol. The weel is bent.. :-s" lmao I LOVE YOU 2! ;)

Go take that sentence to your third grade teacher, when they laugh in your face, because you are 30 years old and can't spell or form a ledgable sentence then you will know how I know there is no way you make more than minimum wage.

And no, I will not answer your stupid question so please move on.

monkeyballs
07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
I thought u loved "monkeyballs". The funny thing about this is that ur actualy pissed.. rofl im siriouly rofl.. any who I guess this is the start of the end :( Some things are jut not ment 2 be. O ya and why were you so offended? sirioulsy.. like thats pretty bad.. so long (U) lol

gojk
07-02-2008, 05:03 PM
I thought u loved "monkeyballs". The funny thing about this is that ur actualy pissed.. rofl im siriouly rofl.. any who I guess this is the start of the end :( Some things are jut not ment 2 be. O ya and why were you so offended? sirioulsy.. like thats pretty bad.. so long (U) lol

I am more pissed that natural selection hasn't kicked in yet, than I am at your pointless post. I have been around the net long enough to ignore your kind.

monkeyballs
07-02-2008, 06:51 PM
lmao... U do understand that makes no sence.. Since natural selection is traits tthgat become more common in successive generations of a population of reproducing organisms. So there is no way it can just kick in since you always have it.. Finally my kind.. like lmao you see if you did not make some lame *** cliche... and just said some answer we would of never gotting in this stuf.. So I would have 2 say you are the type that ppl should watch out for. Since you are the one that takes offence ez and that is not mature enough to just let stuf slip by and go on.. So as a test.. Where did you get those wings? Probably custom.. :D

trx250rider
07-27-2008, 07:28 PM
im not sure if he's flipped the quad or not but when i bought mine it looked the same...it wasnt flipped or bent at all, upper ball joint simply had to be adjusted out

monkeyballs
07-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Wow its been a while. Uhh did you get urs used? Cuz my quad is not like that. But I guess you can adjust the ball joint. Any who MAN its been a while. Read every thing? lol

gojk
07-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by trx250rider
im not sure if he's flipped the quad or not but when i bought mine it looked the same...it wasnt flipped or bent at all, upper ball joint simply had to be adjusted out

Yup, rim isn't bent. Front end needs aligned, but I think that the angle of the picture makes it look alot further off than it really is.

monkeyballs
07-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by gojk
Yup, rim isn't bent. Front end needs aligned, but I think that the angle of the picture makes it look alot further off than it really is. I bent my old rim :-s. Did a realy long cat walk in a field hit a bumb fell off bike went on.. fell on its side and bent the front rim. 40$ stock rim lmao :D

BR16250
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
monkeyballs, i feel sorry for you since you are obviously illiterate...let the man sell his quad without your criticism, take that to the open forum

monkeyballs
07-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by BR16250
monkeyballs, i feel sorry for you since you are obviously illiterate...let the man sell his quad without your criticism, take that to the open forum Lol. Does as long as the first and last letters are correct and the other letters are there... The avrg humain can read it. Then im sure u can understand the bassics of what im saiyng I realy dont give a **** if it is worng or right.. If I am composing a letter then I will give a ****. But this is just a forum..

BR16250
07-27-2008, 10:54 PM
im sorry, did u mean **** or ****?

monkeyballs
07-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by BR16250
im sorry, did u mean **** or ****? The first one.