PDA

View Full Version : Quad got stolen today...

Fender Bender
11-24-2002, 11:49 PM
Well my neigbors used to have an '89 blaster, and last year it got stolen, and to this day they havnt found it, well they got two more blasters after that (a 94, and a 98) both piped. well i was outside last night while my spoiled dog was doin its buisness, when i noticed this punk named cody parked in front of the neibors house. It stayed parked there for about 15 minuits, i figured he was up to something. When i woke up this morning i went out with the dog again (peice of crap) i heard a fourwheeler start, well the neigbors havent ridden their quads in about 3 months so i look over to see whose riding, and its the cody. he took off up the road on the quad luckily, there was a cop in the nieborhood and he chased him up the road then all of a sudden the quad dies, well, it didnt have any oil in the injection system, so the moron got caught stealing a quad, and they found the other one in his shed too, some people are REALLY ignorant...

glad it wasnt my quad;)

Blysster
11-25-2002, 06:50 AM
I hope this guy gets what he deserves out of the justice system and then gets rapped daily by a big guy nammed Bubba in jail. Then when he gets out of jail your neighbour should run over his soar ***** with his blaster.

lil400exman
11-25-2002, 08:45 AM
see he didnt steal a honda he stole a yammi so another reason to buy a honda.....:devil :eek: just messin that a downer my radio and rims got boosted and speakers a grand total of 2,775 dollas in my truck that is my project..rrrr

exriderdude
11-25-2002, 08:53 AM
well that sucks, when you mentioned the cops i was hoping cody would do something stupid and get beat, oh well though. i hope he gets raped in jail:devil ... by another yammi owner probly:eek:

trueblue450
11-25-2002, 08:59 AM
yeah theifs suck.. i remember when my systemgot stolen.. that ll piss you off.. people suck. glad that punk got caught.

Fender Bender
12-09-2002, 08:48 PM
Sorry bout the slow reply........

Hes still in jail, and the coppers found a sand rail in one of his storage buildings...........it was the cops rail:rolleyes: what a MORON!!! he owes the kid with the blaster a new top end a arms, fenders, bumbers, tires, handle bars, and all kinds of stuff.........this should be a trick blaster, cause theyre makin him buy all aftermarket parts:devil

Black400
12-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Stroked where do you live in ok????

Fender Bender
12-09-2002, 08:55 PM
Claremore (20 mins from tulsa):cool:

VooDuu Child
12-09-2002, 11:39 PM
Between the chain and the lock on my quads, you need a hydraulic bolt cutter and a plasma cutter to steal our babies. But nothin beats our two loud ***** dogs and of course our neighbors louder dogs right next to them. What a punk. I'd love to have a reason to unload on someone who's tryin to jack somethin....like The Rock says, "Just Bring It!"

NTPRacing#19
12-10-2002, 08:29 AM
soon im gonna get a pit bull to babysit my quad :D :devil :devil

L.Vegas400
12-10-2002, 09:44 AM
i fust got one the first of october. she is just 15 weeks old, but she will grumble when a car door shuts outside.

you ever set up to typw and realixe your hand has fallen asleep? makes you typw kinda funny.

Steve-o 400EX
12-10-2002, 10:07 AM
I just sit next to mine with a shotgun and a bottle a gin!:huh

Kadafiy
12-10-2002, 02:20 PM
Like this NTPRacing#19:D :D :D :D

own2424
12-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Kadafiy
Like this NTPRacing#19:D :D :D :D Whoa, I aint coming close to your quad! :D

Bean
12-10-2002, 02:57 PM
the only method of complete protection ofa quad is sealing in with cement in a 10ft hole, and covering it with another 3ft of solid steel

guys, ur fancy chains and dogs can keep away a regular punk, but a well practiced theif will and can take anything he wants, they dont just get up and hit your house, they plan it out for months, check what it is locked up with, memorize your schedules, etc, besides, one nice batswing, and your dogs aint any more problem to a theif, just my thoughts

flyin#5
12-10-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Kadafiy
Like this NTPRacing#19:D :D :D :D

Lmfao! thats great until he finds the start button :eek: :huh

Kadafiy
12-10-2002, 08:53 PM
It was a joke I dont leave my dog chained to my quad all day. But he is always around (just to warn ya;) ) Anyways I would like to see one basebat swing take out this dog. My quad stays locked up with a switch to deactivate the garage and two cars parked in front of it and incase all else fails it's insured. So if they're that good then I give them props and my ***** is still covered.

Kadafiy
12-10-2002, 08:56 PM
Lmfao! thats great until he finds the start button

Maybe he'll steal my quad. He does have easy access!!! lol.

yellowex01
12-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Kadify, If you know anything about Pits. I had the last one of Rocca's Cherry Bomb :)

Sportrax10
12-10-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Bean
the only method of complete protection ofa quad is sealing in with cement in a 10ft hole, and covering it with another 3ft of solid steel

guys, ur fancy chains and dogs can keep away a regular punk, but a well practiced theif will and can take anything he wants, they dont just get up and hit your house, they plan it out for months, check what it is locked up with, memorize your schedules, etc, besides, one nice batswing, and your dogs aint any more problem to a theif, just my thoughts

Yes thats true, if they want it enough they can usually take it. But put a hidden security camera and locks, chains, dogs, ect. Make it as hard as possible to get it. Hopefully if the chains fail you will get a good video of him.