PDA

View Full Version : Banshee Part Swap! (plastics, pipes, etc)

Hondamaster5505
04-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey everyone.

Here is what I have:
-White UFO "race" fenders.
-Gray Tank cover
-Gray seat
-Gray radiator cover
-stock pipes/silencers

Im looking for:
-Pipes (no t5's please)
-Yellow/Red/Black plastics

400exrider989
04-14-2008, 09:45 PM
hey! whats wrong with t-5s! jk good luck

Hondamaster5505
04-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider989
hey! whats wrong with t-5s! jk good luck

lol, its nothing against people who run them.

Everyone has their own opinion on pipes, and I just hate t5's. I like fatty's, SST's, and t6's.

400exrider989
04-15-2008, 07:41 PM
have you had any experience with any of those pipes besides FMF?

Hondamaster5505
04-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider989
have you had any experience with any of those pipes besides FMF?

Ive had experience with SST's on another bike. I had a fatty on my blassie and my cuz had an SST. His felt like it had more punch.

Yeahitsfast
04-24-2008, 07:02 AM
There is a reason so many ppl run T-5's....i would never run FmF's on a banshee that is just me but on the same build with a banshee the T-5's will make more power every single time...I have gone riding with guys that had FmF's on there banshee and after seeing and feeling the power they make will lets just say you can pick FmF's up on craigslist all day for around $100.00 and for some odd reason you can not find t-5's on there.....And that is because the guys FmF's got replaced by (A) T-5's (B) CPI's....just food for thought and the only reason i brought this up is because you talked about SST's and those are as close as you can get to T-5's with out getting them...you should check out the dyno's befor getting pipes and you will see that no one that is making big HP is running FmF's

Hondamaster5505
04-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Yeahitsfast
There is a reason so many ppl run T-5's....i would never run FmF's on a banshee that is just me but on the same build with a banshee the T-5's will make more power every single time...I have gone riding with guys that had FmF's on there banshee and after seeing and feeling the power they make will lets just say you can pick FmF's up on craigslist all day for around $100.00 and for some odd reason you can not find t-5's on there.....And that is because the guys FmF's got replaced by (A) T-5's (B) CPI's....just food for thought and the only reason i brought this up is because you talked about SST's and those are as close as you can get to T-5's with out getting them...you should check out the dyno's befor getting pipes and you will see that no one that is making big HP is running FmF's

I like the hit nd the sound of the FMF's. Thats all there is to it.

I HATE t5's, with a passion. I think they sound lie crap, have mediocre power and top-end. The FMF's pull harder up top, IMHO.

Yeahitsfast
04-24-2008, 09:32 AM
As i was saying look at the dyno's FmF does not hit harder...sorry to tell ya...as for the sound i run cascade silencers instead of the T-5 silencers so it sounds great...you must have got Raped by a set of T-5's when you where younger eh?lol look in the end its your banshee and you can run what ever you like not what others like and or think is best so no biggie bro if you like FmF's well that is what you like..wish i had a set to give ya for those white plastics....:D

Hondamaster5505
04-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Well, you guys are gonna be proud of me! lol.

I decided im going to keep the T5's i traded the plastics for.

The banshee I rode that had them, wasn't tuned very well and was kinda ratty. With a tired cylinder.. haha.

So I decided Ill give them a shot on a good running quad.

If I still don't like them, ill be looking to trade:D