PDA

View Full Version : whats the deals

bigH
04-11-2008, 10:10 PM
im thinking bout going 2 a 450cc n i love the look of the kfx450 quad but damn why does dirtwheels and atv sport rate the bike in last place compared 2 the others??? i havent ridden the ds450 or the kfx450 yet but ive ridden all the other 450's n im just curious why dirtwheels bashes the bike because i really think it is very nice....and another thing doesnt this 450 have the most horsepower

mod440ex
04-11-2008, 10:28 PM
i would read in a less biased magazine like atv sport, atv rider, or quad. these magazines are a little less biased, at least in my opinion.

couldnt tell ya which one has the most hp.

450raider
04-12-2008, 10:13 AM
well firstly dirtwheels are for a fact yamaha funded (look at the ads) anyway the mags have to have someone to dump on, and it cant be yam (as explained), it cant be pol/ktm/canam because their stuff is to new to get bashed (but they will, watch), it cant be zuke (if racers like it, why wouldnt average consumers?), and they used to bi*** about honda before the kfx came out, so who does that leave?, exactly, pay no mind to mags especially dirtwheels and atvaction (made by same people)

and about the HP thing, i dont see how a motor can be so dominating in the bike world but "suck" so much in quads, explain that mags... i just dont see it

woodsZrider
04-13-2008, 07:11 PM
first of all why would you let a magazine decide what quad you would buy????
the magazine isn't spending their money, or riding it for you...
buy what you like, and the bike that is best for you.....
i love my KFX, and could care less what any magazine has to say about it..