PDA

View Full Version : moto-x-nutrition?any good?

esr250r86
04-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi,I was wondering if any of you racers out there have ever used moto-x-nutrition racing supplement? How did you like it and is it worth the money? Also someone told me it gives you jitters or shakes? kinda iffy about that...any info would help.Thanks

tfuchs
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I have raced with it and Love it...I was able to push harder than I have before.

I think its a great product.

esr250r86
04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Ok.Well how did you use it? This is my situation right now... Its fri today, tomorrow i have practice from 8am-1pm motocross,spending the night at the track then wake up at like 6am sunday and 5 lap warm-up then race by 10am. What should i take and how much? I have the whole racer kit i just need to know how to go about using it cuz theyre instructions are like spanish to me?! I dont get em! Thanks.

tfuchs
04-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Take a full serving before you go to bed, take another when you get up, and one more serving about 20 minutes before you start practice. And you can take another before you race your Moto...It sounds like a lot but its exactily what i did for a XC race and I have never been able to push so hard...Like I said I am a big Fan of the Moto X Products

CannondaleRider
04-11-2008, 08:55 PM
It's amazing.

I used MotoX Nutrition for the first time, last season, in my last race. I could NOT believe the difference it made. Honestly, I didn't get tired at all during the whole race. Plus, I woke up, hardly sore at all....the only reason I was sore I believe was because I just used the Endurogen, so I didn't get the full effect of the Endurogen/Cynyrgy/REM-X package.

I've used the whole system ever since, and it still amazed me how well it works. The only exception where I didn't use it was one practice where I forgot it at home. That one practice hit it home even more how well it works....I got tired quickly, I got cramps after about an hour long charge, and I woke up sore as all get out the next day. Next practice, of similar workload, didn't have a single problem....just because of the MXN product.

As for the jitters? No, shouldn't experience anything like that. You'll feel a slight kind of flushing feeling when you take it, but it's nothing bad. As Timmy Shelman says...the feeling is "fuzzy", haha. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

It is, by far, worth the money....the benefit it gives to a racer is worth more then what you pay for it. Seriously, once you try it, you will fully understand.

......Also, I'm sure the main-man, Christian, will pop in here and give you some info...some fact based stuff on it not making you shaky or jittery, what exactly it does, etc. Ccmuscle22 is his screename.. I'm sure he'll see this, but maybe you could PM him with some questions if he doesn't.

esr250r86
04-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Do you guys take all of it at once? Do i have to take any tonight? Why cant i just take it in the morning like an hour before my practice? Will it have the same effect?

tfuchs
04-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I stack up on it...either way it will help

esr250r86
04-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Ok. I only have a limited amount for like two days so im going to take it about 1-2hrs before my practice then will it kick in by then?

blacknblue#2
04-11-2008, 09:18 PM
I have given some thought to tryin it also just am scared and dont wanna spend the money for something to find out i cant use. I have a history of high blood pressure and it runs hereditary in my family. I asked my mom about it one day and with her being a nurse she says she wouldnt try it cause of all the risk it has.............What do you guys think. in the past i have always just gained my winter weight and when the weather broke i would ride everyday to get back into shape for the racing i do but this stuff seems pretty interesting if it wouldnt effect me

KXRida
04-12-2008, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
I have given some thought to tryin it also just am scared and dont wanna spend the money for something to find out i cant use. I have a history of high blood pressure and it runs hereditary in my family. I asked my mom about it one day and with her being a nurse she says she wouldnt try it cause of all the risk it has.............What do you guys think. in the past i have always just gained my winter weight and when the weather broke i would ride everyday to get back into shape for the racing i do but this stuff seems pretty interesting if it wouldnt effect me

all depends what the active ingredients are. Also do you take any blood pressure meds. haha you know what one of the big side effects of them are right? haha :rolleyes:

I've never used it due to the fact that I'm not really racing anymore, but it seems a lot of guys at the track are using it and love it. They say they don't get nearly as tired/sore and have more energy to push harder. I'd say it's worth a shot.

R-n-D
04-12-2008, 09:38 AM
I love it!! We started using it after we started riding with Cody Anderson this year and I can say that it has helped me tons!! I can run my motos at full speed and not seem to get tired. Plus if you ever have any questions you can email Christian and he is always more than happy to help you out with any thing that you need. I was hesitant at first too but really glad that I tried it!!

JRP
04-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Moto X Nutrition is AWSOME! It works really good, and I am glad to be working with christian now!

04-12-2008, 02:02 PM
this stuff sounds like crack lol I wondered myself about trying it to see if it worked any good.

ccmuscle22
04-13-2008, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by esr250r86
Ok. I only have a limited amount for like two days so im going to take it about 1-2hrs before my practice then will it kick in by then?
Hey Michael,
I assume you have a lap top at the track since these is all from today. "tfuchs" suggestions were great for usage. I'm glad you got the kit in time, I sent it first class and also left you a couple of messages to help you set the usage for the weekend. At this point, take a serving of Endurogen and Cynergy first thing in the morning and again 30-45 minutes before the first moto and again 30-45 minutes before the second. Take the REM-X at night to help neutralize some of the lactic acid produced and balance your pH levels. Don't sip waters, down them by the bottle. It's the best way to make sure your getting enough and this will also help with flushing the lactic acid out and ensuring the added electrolytes are allowing your muscles to fire correctly.This will have with recovery greatly. I've got a large number of riders to talk to tomorrow from ITP Quadcross and also the AMA national in Kentucky. Just a prediction,I talked to Josh Creamer by the way today, second fast lap times by .3 seconds. Look for him tomorrow.

The samples have my direct phone line, I'll be checking messages all day dialing in riders. Give me a call if you need. We'll catch up monday anyway and get a set plan for you going.

Good luck and kick some tail!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

ccmuscle22
04-13-2008, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by tfuchs
I have raced with it and Love it...I was able to push harder than I have before.

I think its a great product.
Thanks for the support Tim. Call me if you or your team need anything!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

ccmuscle22
04-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
Your concerns are valid. but the MXN performance supplements are very safe. There isn't anything in them that should stimulate the central nervous system to elevate heart rate or blood pressure. In fact, the Cynergy is so efficient at improving oxygen utilization, that it more likely lowers blood pressure by improving the ATP turnover and increasing circulation. The Endurogen contains a No-flush co-enzymated inositol hexanicotinate should actually help with blood pressure as well, as many people with high blood pressure take the non- co-enzyme version to help with it. Our version just absorbs better.

Hope that helps. but always ask a doctor, and since many doctors aren't that familiar with today's supplements, look up a few ingredients on the internet and this will give you some great information as well.

Thanks for your interest,

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

ccmuscle22
04-13-2008, 02:30 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in this thread. All questions are good ones and it's important to me that our company stimulates these healthy discussions. Our products are great, and the performance results are proving themselves, but we really want to bring a healthy lifestyle into ATV racing.
I'd to thank Chance and Jordan for their support on this thread as well. Chance, I'll be up here for the WORCS round 4 next weekend, hope to see you there again, we can work the pits for Timmy again, and Jordan, I'll talk to you first the week again and we'll get you set up for sure in time for your race.

Thanks again,

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

LilQJ
04-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I have been on the Moto X nutriton suppliments and if you want my opinon, it works. It has helped me in so many ways. I can see my hands improving every time I go out and race. Also to mention it I am very fond of Christain. You can tell he cares about people .Hes a very nice person and i can tell that he knows what he is talking about! He checks up on how you are and stays along your side the whole season. Always giving helpfull tips. I would STRONGLY recomend this suppliment program.

Ill see you next week Christian! :)

ccmuscle22
04-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
I have been on the Moto X nutriton suppliments and if you want my opinon, it works. It has helped me in so many ways. I can see my hands improving every time I go out and race. Also to mention it I am very fond of Christain. You can tell he cares about people .Hes a very nice person and i can tell that he knows what he is talking about! He checks up on how you are and stays along your side the whole season. Always giving helpfull tips. I would STRONGLY recomend this suppliment program.

Ill see you next week Christian! :)
Hey Girl,
Thanks for your support as well. Without our devoted MXN riders, we wouldn't be here either. Your starting to kick some tail and it's all coming together. I'm really looking forward to seeing you this weekend. It should be a blast.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

JRP
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ccmuscle22
Hey Girl,
Thanks for your support as well. Without our devoted MXN riders, we wouldn't be here either. Your starting to kick some tail and it's all coming together. I'm really looking forward to seeing you this weekend. It should be a blast.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

I will be calling you tomorrow sometime once i get my paycheck!:)

baldwinmx450r
04-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Moto X Nutrition works!
I haven't been on the bike since sept. I hooked up with MXN, once i hit the track at ballance, no arm pump, no jitters, no fatigue. Christian's stuff rocks! I encourage everyone to try it!

-Ross

Velocity Girl
04-15-2008, 02:23 PM
My husband (quadmonkey) and I both use MXN also and have been very happy with it and Christian has been great to work with :)

We race the GNCC's so taking a beating for 2+ hours (most of the time 2.5 in my case) will leave you sore and tired no matter what, but I've noticed I that at my "I want to die and get off the quad" feeling is coming much later in the race and that I'm not struggling to hang on quite as much as I used to.

I've also noticed that the tense/cramping I would get right off the start has diminished.

My recovery has improved too.....I'm not getting any younger so anything that helps me walk a little easier the day or two after a big race is good in my book :p

JRP
04-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by baldwinmx450r
Moto X Nutrition works!
I haven't been on the bike since sept. I hooked up with MXN, once i hit the track at ballance, no arm pump, no jitters, no fatigue. Christian's stuff rocks! I encourage everyone to try it!

-Ross

Im with ya on that one ross! hopefully u get ur front end on and can make it to birch!

ccmuscle22
04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey Jordan,
Let's catch up tomorrow for sure. I'll be traveling friday to the WORCS round 4 to work with our riders. We have to get some product to you before next weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

JRP
04-17-2008, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by ccmuscle22
Hey Jordan,
Let's catch up tomorrow for sure. I'll be traveling friday to the WORCS round 4 to work with our riders. We have to get some product to you before next weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

Deffinately man, sorry about nto calling you yesterday. I didnt have time to cash my check and transfer it to my checking acct. But i am doing that today before I go ride, so I will call you around 11ish our time, so 8ish your time? If your not there I will call you back later on, but ill talk to you then! Thanks

guy310
04-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Christian, are these safe and/or wise for children to use, like 11 years old?

ccmuscle22
04-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by guy310
Christian, are these safe and/or wise for children to use, like 11 years old?
The main thing here is, I don't think an 11 year old needs it. They go and go and go. I have one 12 year old who uses our product, multi WORCS National champion Cole Fite, but he's a very big kid and hit body structure is very mature. he can throw around a 450 like anyone else. Plus his parents have made this choice for him. Our products are very safe, but I really have to ride the legal line of caution. You can certainly show the ingredients to your local pharmacist or family doctor. I've had this done many times and always recommend it if you have questions. The MXN performance supplements have received very high praise in these regards.

Great question.

Thanks,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

guy310
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
No problem, I was just curious what effect it would have on smaller bodies, etc. Kids are factory racers these days and I know some very fast kids. Thanks for the response.

ccmuscle22
04-29-2008, 01:08 AM
How did the samples work out for you?

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutritionl.com

CannondaleRider
04-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Hey, Christian, just as expected....your new product was awesome for the drive home from Washington. Definitely helped out tremendously with staying away from fatigue on the "crappy" driving shifts.

Thanks again!

Any idea when it'll be on the market? I'd buy some from you in a heartbeat.

ccmuscle22
04-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Hey Chance,
Glad that did the trick. I don't know how you do the long drives, but all the riders really appreciate your support. The NEURO-FX is ready. It's actually been moving very quickly. It's the type of product most will use everyday it seems. it feels good to feel good.

I'll be at Hollister as well. let me know if you need anything before hand and I look forward to seeing you there.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

JRP
04-29-2008, 11:40 AM
hey christian, sorry about not getting with you last week. Had some problesm with the quad at birch creek(weekend before nationals) and since i wasn't going to be able to race the national, I didnt call you to go over everything. Im racing next weekend though, so i will call you monday and see if we can get the pre race nutirition stuff dialed in! Oh and im on a suzuki now :devil: Thanks man!

- Jordan

QuadJunkies
04-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by guy310
No problem, I was just curious what effect it would have on smaller bodies, etc. Kids are factory racers these days and I know some very fast kids. Thanks for the response.
Guy, my Daughter is 14 and it works very well for her.
Good question for the Wee ones though.

Christian, will you have product with you at hollister?
Kelseys about out of one of her supplements(cant remeber which one though) and I thought we might try a sample of the Protein for her.
Doug Eichner had some at Breakfast at the motel and Kelsey watched him like a hawk to see if he liked it!!!!lol .:p
He told her "hmmm... not bad...!"
I have never found a protein drink I could stomach, but maybe she can.

guy310
04-29-2008, 07:58 PM
"How did the samples work out for you?"

Christian, I haven't tried them yet. I haven't raced since I got them and I didn't want to "waste" them or skew my opinion of the product by only practicing. I know I am racing memorial day weekend all weekend (6 races) so I am going to order a weekend package and use them and use your sample pack. I think that the fact that you would give them away for trials says a lot about the product and about you. I will give an honest evaluation when I take them. Thanks again.