PDA

View Full Version : brandon34r part2

predator1
04-11-2008, 04:31 PM
since last one was locked this guy is a horrible seller as i am speller goin on two months and still havent got parts or $$$ 230.00 he says it was a honest problem that was neither one of our fahlts yet has not made good on it first it was package was damaged now its label came off . either way i never got parts or moneye and he says he aint paying till he gets part s back the parts never leaved his state and he says he contacted them and there going back too him butt he still hasnt got .it take 3 days too get something from ca to wi but he hasnt got parts yet that are in his state whatever good luck too all who buy from him .from what im told im the only one whos been screwd with like this but he hasnt tried too fix in any way and i will continue posting in this section till i get parts or $$$ back good luck guys!:rolleyes:

camsdad
04-15-2008, 08:17 AM
hey, maybe you could go down to wal-mart and tell them the story..bet they would give your money back,no wait they would want the parts back too before they would give you a refund..i know you're upset,but put yourself in his shoes...would you refund money without the parts back...next time insist on insurance....

predator1
04-15-2008, 10:18 AM
calm down take a deep breath cams dad ,its been 2 months never left his state and post office now says it was sent back read the whole story next tim before ya give youre .02

camsdad
04-16-2008, 04:40 PM
sounds like you need to calm down...i've read the story and i understand completly...you aren't getting your money back until he has his parts,if you keep whining it will probably take longer...everyone is on brandon34's side so just be patient..

predator1
04-16-2008, 04:53 PM
haha funny :macho

predator1
04-19-2008, 06:12 PM
ttt

predator1
04-28-2008, 08:27 AM
up :rolleyes:

chris46250r
04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
The post office would have proof of delivery. If it is proven that the parts were not delivered to the buyer, then he should get his money back. The seller should have taken the insurance, which is very cheap, to cover his own losses. Thats my .02 and I dont know either one of you, so its unbiased.

Quadfather
05-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Do they have schools in Wisconsin? If I were you, I would be more concerned with my horrible grammar, and my certain future as a ditch digger because I can't write a complete sentence than spending $230 on atv parts.

If you get the money back, you should consider getting hooked on Phonics.

predator1
05-01-2008, 03:39 PM
you guys crack me up:rolleyes: i went too school in acorn oio notice he cant sell anything more:D

predator1
05-05-2008, 06:53 AM
still waiting =big suprise

predator1
05-11-2008, 07:03 PM
5 forums and counting every site i find im going too expose you for the thief you are brandon34r you cant tell me you havent gotten them back yet :rolleyes:

predator1
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
:confused:

predator1
05-19-2008, 08:41 AM
ttt you can see how good this guys word is [ill send you youre money when i get parts ] stroker

predator1
05-27-2008, 10:39 AM
still a scumbag low life ****ty aszzz seller

predator1
05-27-2008, 10:39 AM
still a scumbag low life ****ty aszzz seller

predator1
06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
still a punk. his word is ****. i wouldnt even sell to him thats how worthless he is . what comes around goes around you peice of **** :mad:

REDRIDDER
06-12-2008, 11:39 AM
$230 BUCKS is a good chunk of change to be loss.I'd be pissed to, I mean come on 2 friggin months, I don't think so! predator1 I hope you get either the cash or the parts and if neither then that is what you call a DIRTBAG.

predator1
06-12-2008, 04:34 PM
still nothing redrider its real funyy how it worked out theres alot of his friends that think im in the wrong cuz i tried to get my money back and actually exposed him for what he is

predator1
06-16-2008, 02:33 PM
he says he never ripped me off but i paid for parts and never got them. so as i see it i got ripped off ! he knows where parts are [some holding facillity] but has done nothing to get them sent to me . his excuse for me not getting, is the label for package fell off . anytime ive sent anyone anything ive used a marker to write info on package. not scotch tape a envelope or what ever he used to put label on so as i se it intentionaly or not i got screwd because until someone gets parts or product orderd deal is not done! maybe next time you should pay u.p.s or whoever to pack it for you brandon34r.

hornetgod13
06-23-2008, 08:52 PM
I spent some time reading the original thread.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=343839&perpage=13&pagenumber=1

Seeing what has been posted, it's clear to me that there was a shipping issue and you went off the deep end. Your actions are not making things any easier. In fact I bet he's less likely to work with you because multiple User Names and how you try to slam his name.

predator1: I would'nt sell or buy anything from you based on what I've read.

predator1
06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
good 4 you dude ive never screwd any one and if the guy i sold parts to didnt get them id at least refund him 1/2 his money under the circumstances but that wouldnt hapend cuz id pay the extra 2.00 for insurance. and if youd look on here youd notice ive bought from a lot of people on here and i always gave credit where it was due .hell after getting screwd on this deal , i ended up buying another set of arms from another member off here .[with no problems ] and a set of plastic from another guy, when i get ill also leave feed back for.so what ever ! i took the measures i did because after talking to him he told me he didnt have time to call post office and see what the hold up was then i was told by another member from this site yfzcentral he has ripped them off to so i did what i had to . so what ever .as said before i kept all p.m.s from him and will send them to anyone to see . why do you think he cant sell on here anymore ???

my88r
06-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by predator1
i kept all p.m.s from him and will send them to anyone to see .

forward them to me.:macho

my88r
06-24-2008, 01:47 PM
after reading them. sounds like predator1 is just covering his end.....and brandon34r doesn't want to go the extra mile to get the box he packaged.
:confused:

predator1
06-24-2008, 01:51 PM
thank you

JR3
06-25-2008, 02:22 PM
ive dealt with brandon34r before great guy to deal with im sure hell justify this. This might just be one of those no fault on either side situations. just the risk u take buying parts on a forum.

predator1
07-11-2008, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by JR3
ive dealt with brandon34r before great guy to deal with im sure hell justify this. This might just be one of those no fault on either side situations. just the risk u take buying parts on a forum. yup not this time! glad it worked for you but i never got nothing =but screwd for 230

predator1
07-19-2008, 06:02 PM
well boys it was a good day today two things happend court papers came in mail today to take this fool to court then i checked my email and paypal decided on mypart and gave me my $$$ back its a good day!!!!! so now i will not have to go to court over this he is still a bad seller on my part though .:)

my88r
07-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by predator1
well boys it was a good day today two things happend court papers came in mail today to take this fool to court then i checked my email and paypal decided on mypart and gave me my $$$ back its a good day!!!!! so now i will not have to go to court over this he is still a bad seller on my part though .:)

great:macho